• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes so pumped to ride my bike 5 miles downhill through downtown and to my apt. I'm just going to LAUGH and LAUGH at all the cars sitting in gridlock.

Dudes so pumped to ride my bike 5 miles downhill through downtown and to my apt. I'm just going to LAUGH and LAUGH at all the cars sitting in gridlock.

TYezVjk.jpg

i am also pumped to ride my bike home - took me an hour to get home last night. takes 45, tops, on the bike.

Happy day. Went out to grill some pork loin, yellow squash and zucchini (delicious), and while I was waiting for the grill to heat up I picked my first ever homegrown tomato and okra. I actually grew food! Now I need to figure out what to do with one fresh okra, ha.

Try a chicken tender sub. They're incredible.

so psyched that i will be within 5 minutes of both publix and raising cane's. the chicken finger subs are RAD. i like their 7 layer dip too.

and yes i prefer raising cane's to zaxby's

i always feel weird when i stop at the one in mt pleasant because there are obvious demographics for chicken fingers and i do not fit that demographic

Is the MLS all star game vs Bayern like when the USA Woman's hockey team loses to a Prep school in an exhibition?

I've never hated Andre, but I'm sort of getting over it.

moving up to moet and chandon huh

anyway andre will be one of my products so i'm gonna try and put displays in the OJ section

Last edited:
i do not think there is anything that i've tried from fresh market that has not been great

oh actually i was disappointed that they use ken's dressings at their salad bar. wtf fresh market, step it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back