• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not think there is anything that i've tried from fresh market that has not been great

oh actually i was disappointed that they use ken's dressings at their salad bar. wtf fresh market, step it up.

Their mac and cheese is kinda meh.

Their rotisserie wings are perhaps the greatest food on earth that isn't bacon.

i do not think there is anything that i've tried from fresh market that has not been great

oh actually i was disappointed that they use ken's dressings at their salad bar. wtf fresh market, step it up.

A friend from Wake used to work at their corporate in Greensboro and his rehersal dinner was at the actual Ken's Steakhouse near Boston so maybe that's the explanation I dunno

The men on this thread won't be amused by this post, but their wives might.

I just wrapped up my linen order for this years tailgates. We have black and gold linens that I can rotate in and out. Then I got a gold chevron table runner :)

those people in the triad really know how to do a grocery store right wow. them and lowes foods

More beer, less bubbly

i understand that but when i see two different types of alcohol i'm always like

Why_not_both%3F.jpg

Their mac and cheese is kinda meh.

Their rotisserie wings are perhaps the greatest food on earth that isn't bacon.

the rotisserie chicken is pretty awesome too. and the sandwiches they make in that part of the store. and the twice baked potatoes

A friend from Wake used to work at their corporate in Greensboro and his rehersal dinner was at the actual Ken's Steakhouse near Boston so maybe that's the explanation I dunno

they all have ken's is my point.

the nicest grocery salad bar i have seen is... a piggly wiggly. but i didn't pay attention to the whole foods one when i was in there. heard good things

Brews, I am taking the Peanut to Alligator Adventure tomorrow. Yes yes?

Brews, I am taking the Peanut to Alligator Adventure tomorrow. Yes yes?

yes! they have some lemurs and marmosets and my favorite bird the kookaburra (try to make it laugh) and UTAN, KING OF THE CROCS

enjoy your stay in NMB don't eat at any seafood buffet tho. let me know if you need any recs for food

they all have ken's is my point.

the nicest grocery salad bar i have seen is... a piggly wiggly. but i didn't pay attention to the whole foods one when i was in there. heard good things

I know they do. He did a lot of buying for them. Really doubt that's the reason but thought it was a funny connection.

yes! they have some lemurs and marmosets and my favorite bird the kookaburra (try to make it laugh) and UTAN, KING OF THE CROCS

enjoy your stay in NMB don't eat at any seafood buffet tho. let me know if you need any recs for food

Gracias. We're just driving down from Oak Island for the morning to check out the gators. If anyone's curious, an 8-month-old at the beach....not so much fun.

I know they do. He did a lot of buying for them. Really doubt that's the reason but thought it was a funny connection.

oops i mean all grocery store salad bars like fresh market to bi lo all have ken's. i think the pit had ken's too

Man the past few pages of the chat thread are filled with joy

Combined with the koi pond episode of the office and im laughing a lot right now.

Also Victory Summer Love

SummerLove-Bottle.jpg

this is probably better for the 420 deac thread but wouldn't it be weird to live in a place where these are the birds you see in your backyard

or this

like it blows my mind that there is a place where bald eagles are basically seagulls. no wonder sarah palin is nuts. all that FREEDOM is sensory overload

oops i mean all grocery store salad bars like fresh market to bi lo all have ken's. i think the pit had ken's too

I know lowes is.

I eat at a salad bar weekly for one of my business meetings. I always have to bring my own dressing because all of kens are soy based.

so i'm guessing that E and S (and eventually P and N) will have to go to Australia and Alaska for family vacations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back