• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they have ken's too or nah

if so how did ken's build a grocery salad bar empire

I think they have their own. The dressings are in these hard to pour plastic containers.

we've just started watching an Idiot Abroad... and it's really fantastic.

I don't really like non homemade salad dressing

Usually just do basalmic and evoo if I'm at a salad bar

So I just checked schedules and Real Madrid plays at Real Sociedad while I am in San Sebastian. And FCB plays at home against Elche while I am in Barca. I like Real way more than FCB, but Camp Nou would be a really cool place to see a game. Assuming I can't do both because of death by wife, I'm struggling to choose.

So I just checked schedules and Real Madrid plays at Real Sociedad while I am in San Sebastian. And FCB plays at home against Elche while I am in Barca. I like Real way more than FCB, but Camp Nou would be a really cool place to see a game. Assuming I can't do both because of death by wife, I'm struggling to choose.

If both really isn't an option, I'd go with FCB at Camp Nou - I think that would be hard to beat.

lol my gf gets customer service emails every now and again (she is marketing director for a regional coffee chain) and i <3 them

Please consider hiring men and women that can both communicate and understand the English language. I, along with quite a few other co-workers, will not be returning to your establishment. The young man that makes the sandwiches and bagels etc simply does not understand and cannot properly communicate with anyone in English. I have repeatedly tried to explain to him in very easy terms what my order was and he looks at me like I have 3 heads. Then, when he tries to speak back I do not understand a word he says. My intention is not to get him in trouble , just to make you aware of my frustration and the frustrations of many others. Especially when the order I'm referring to is a plain bagel, extra burnt, with butter.

i was with this jhmd until the last sentence

extra burnt lololol

Camp Nou is an awesome time. Yes, I'm biased, but the Bernabeu is an awesome time as well. there's just something that can't beat seeing a match in one of the football temples of Europe. you could always go see Sociedad then do the Camp Nou tour, howevah.

I eat at the Whole Foods salad bar like 2-3x a week

I use to go at least two times a week, when I lived less than half mile away, and never spent less than $10. Both in Winston and my last apartment here in Austin.

Now I never really drive by there anymore so I don't think about going in, I guess.

You should check with Townie and vadoucheka to make sure that these teams have never had a racist fan, player, or owner.

If both really isn't an option, I'd go with FCB at Camp Nou - I think that would be hard to beat.

Camp Nou is an awesome time. Yes, I'm biased, but the Bernabeu is an awesome time as well. there's just something that can't beat seeing a match in one of the football temples of Europe. you could always go see Sociedad then do the Camp Nou tour, howevah.

Looks like the Madrid/Sociedad game won't work. I think it conflicts with the rehearsal dinner for the wedding I'm going to. Might be Camp Nou by default, which I wouldn't be sad about.

Looks like the Madrid/Sociedad game won't work. I think it conflicts with the rehearsal dinner for the wedding I'm going to. Might be Camp Nou by default, which I wouldn't be sad about.

just note that you need to do your drinking pre- and post-match: they only serve nonalc beer in the stadium. I think they've had some incidents...

there are plenty of pubs right around the stadium, but it's not the greatest neighborhood, so maybe take post-match celebrations elsewhere in town. there are a couple of Metro stops nearby.

just note that you need to do your drinking pre- and post-match: they only serve nonalc beer in the stadium. I think they've had some incidents...

there are plenty of pubs right around the stadium, but it's not the greatest neighborhood, so maybe take post-match celebrations elsewhere in town. there are a couple of Metro stops nearby.

Thanks for the tips. It will be Barca's first game of the season, so that could make it even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back