• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 168: ladydeac03 barf updates inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbe do you get real tipsy all quick-like bc you ae in super good shape

i mean, a 22oz of 8.5% beer will get me in a good spot.

5:23 on a monday, today must have been GREAT!

it's 70*, sunny, and I was having a shower beer at 5:23. Indeed.

seeing how lbe has now passed out from her shower beer (most likely), i think we have the answer to this query

FALSE.

COSIGNED.

I was gonna say I was thinking of you, but that would have been weird(ish) since I was in the shower.

In college I had water bottles specifically for shower cocktails.

I'll agree with Palma on something. I'd rather get a shower, get out and then have a beer.

naw dudes it's awesome.

I prefer referring to it as "cold beer hot shower" aka CBHS (acronym) bc it best describes the effect. it has to be in a bottle and be low on the malt side.

naw dudes it's awesome.

I prefer referring to it as "cold beer hot shower" aka CBHS bc it best describes the effect. it has to be in a bottle and be low on the malt side.

in a bottle? no way. no glass near the tile/bare feet. that's a terrible idea.

hmm I've never even considered a can. usually I have a convenient bottle perch somewhere. never had any incidents.

After the reception at DF2009's wedding, when everyone was heading to the party on the beach, I biked back, in complete darkness on a bike I found in the street, in my sweaty groomsman's suit, to our empty beach house. I proceeded to take a most glorious shower with a selection of four shower beers, aligned across a perfectly-designed crevice at about shoulder level.

Then, in comfortable clothes, biked to the beach party in the darkness to discover somebody had basically lit the beach on fire. Twas one of the most wonderful weekends of my life.

After the reception at DF2009's wedding, when everyone was heading to the party on the beach, I biked back, in complete darkness on a bike I found in the street, in my sweaty groomsman's suit, to our empty beach house. I proceeded to take a most glorious shower with a selection of four shower beers, aligned across a perfectly-designed crevice at about shoulder level.

Then, in comfortable clothes, biked to the beach party in the darkness to discover somebody had basically lit the beach on fire. Twas one of the most wonderful weekends of my life.

Knowing where he had his wedding, there has got to be more to the fire story.

Lol. That fire was crazy. They would have saved the beach before they saved the house, too. Don't light tiki torches near flammable dunes y'all.

I dig that story phan. And I ama fan of the shower beer esp in a tropical enviro or outdoor shower which I shall have soon. And also, it has been roundly astablished that we refer to her as leebs so please

Knowing where he had his wedding, there has got to be more to the fire story.

Just lots of stupidity. Avoided major fines to the fire dept because already had some bigtime donors at the wedding ( or they took pity on us)

I dig that story phan. And I ama fan of the shower beer esp in a tropical enviro or outdoor shower which I shall have soon. And also, it has been roundly astablished that we refer to her as leebs so please

Outside shower beers are the best

Chat Thread 168: aw yeah

One time me and BONGS stayed at litchfield beach in winter and nobody was around and you could have fires on the beach. So we got fire wood and had a fire I the beach and it was cray creepy at the time cause we were the only ones for miles and shit. Now we do that shit on the reg at cray cray mexico smuggling beaches or we did before the BOY came along and we will again when he can handle it. Meanwhile you guys ride on buses and chant racist frat chants and get nervous about butt stuff

Who would've guessed Leebs only likes it in the can?

har har

...but really, there are some legit canned options out here, so i don't feel bad.

got an obnoxiously priced merlot fo free yesterday after working food & wine. bob parker gave it a 92

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back