• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 175: ohioans use selfie sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even people who save a couple million bucks by the time they are 65 usually have to downsize when they retire to live on a fixed income. You don't get to live exactly where you want for every minute of your life unless you are like a 2%er. That's just how ish works.

Even people who save a couple million bucks by the time they are 65 usually have to downsize when they retire to live on a fixed income. You don't get to live exactly where you want for every minute of your life unless you are like a 2%er. That's just how ish works.

Especially if they tear down your apartment for luxury condos.

Mrs diggler has gotten us tickets to see FC Barcelona on Monday night. I haven't ever attended a football game in Europe before. Any tips? What to wear, how not to get in a fight, etc?

Well, Pepsi changing the recipe of Diet Pepsi may have just ended my soda habit.

Mrs diggler has gotten us tickets to see FC Barcelona on Monday night. I haven't ever attended a football game in Europe before. Any tips? What to wear, how not to get in a fight, etc?

Don't wear a Real Madrid shirt.

They only sell non-alc beer there so get your drinking done before/after.

turn all your "s" sounds into "th" and you'll be good

Be very pro-Catalan

potd-flags_2929084k.jpg

E came out of surgery well. Mett and I also survived.

Alcohol has been banned in premier league stadiums "within view of the pitch" since the 80s.

Alcohol has been banned in premier league stadiums "within view of the pitch" since the 80s.

Oh that's terrible, I had no idea. I guess it's a good thing I can watch from home w/ all the beers I need then.

So you just run back to the concourse, buy and chug a beer, and then return to your seats? Doesn't sound optimal.

If you even drink at all in the stadium (most don't), you either do that or stick to before/halftime

It's basically the same as (almost) every college sporting event you've been to

If you even drink at all in the stadium (most don't), you either do that or stick to before/halftime

It's basically the same as (almost) every college sporting event you've been to

Which I don't view as a positive. I loved being able to drink at both of the friendly USA/Germany matches I've been to (in both the US and Germany) while watching the game. With soccer there just aren't enough chances to sneak away and not miss the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back