• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have a VERY slight prescription, but I still think you should buy some glasses (from me)." #BIGOPTICAL

"You have a VERY slight prescription, but I still think you should buy some glasses (from me)." #BIGOPTICAL

Tell that seein lady the only colors you need to see are red, white, and blue, and the only letters you need to be able to see are U, S, and A.

Anybody ever eaten at Pattan's Downtown Grille in Rockingham? Worth a stop?

i kinda hate the jacket/no tie look

if i'm putting on a sport coat or a jacket, i'm going tie, even if it's a step more formal than the occasion calls for

otherwise, i'd much rather be no jacket-tie

if i'm putting on a sport coat or a jacket, i'm going tie, even if it's a step more formal than the occasion calls for

jacket + v-neck 4 life

so you are saying you have a choking fetish or no

I'm the opposite. I wear the jacket-no tie look a lot in the fall and winter (not quite cold enough to do that yet). I will also wear a jacket with jeans. I think no jacket-tie can sometimes come off as donkish if you don't wear it right.

i mean i'd rather wear jeans and a t shirt but if i'm gonna dress up monkey i at least wanna look good feel good

townie, are you trying to take over my wrong opinions mantle these days?

I rock the suit-no-tie look all the time. I pull that shit off like a boss. Probs my best look.

So I was just trolling my 14 yr old niece on FB because of her pay-for-FB-privacy post, and because she was posting at school, and now she's deleted her post. That was pretty fun. I think I want to go all Aziz on her Harris now.

so hipster.

jacket + no tie is monte. if i do tie without jacket (not super often), i will almost exclusively do a skinny square-end tie, too stuffy otherwise.

if i do tie without jacket (not super often), i will almost exclusively do a skinny square-end tie, too stuffy otherwise.

Depends on the patterns. Plaid skinny ties are nice with no jacket and the right shirt and don't look stuffy.

But bros, please drop any wide or nearly-wide ties. It's a bad look. Saw a few at a wedding on Saturday.

Jacket, no tie. FFS Townie. 99% of the world is business casual. That means no tie. A great sport coat takes the place of other outerwear and is more likely the uniform of awesome dudes than some mattress salesman forced to wear a tie.

So townie doesn't mind looking homeless but god forbid he wears a coat without a tie?

Wide ties will make a comeback in 2019, approximately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back