• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 190: Rubbins Made CT Great Again!!1! Thank You Rubbins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo is a poor man's Dave Franco

week-in-review-dave-franco-8.gif

ohhhh will a drastic change in attitude inspire some quality new gents to move to Winston?? or does the drastic change in attitude mean I finally start erasing things off the guy-qualities wish list? (cue onion article). Really though, I've got so much going on in Winston, I couldn't imagine starting over in a new city. The thread about the tragedy of best friends leaving town confirms that it's just as hard to find a killer group of friends as it is to meet a lovah, so it would be rough to move to a city where I had no good friends either.

"so much going on in Winston" does not compute.

Guys, kickball sucks. It really, really sucks. If you're not doing it, don't start.

Didn't deserve its own thread but does anyone know what's up with the fighter jets flying over Winston (near campus) for last 45 minutes? I've heard at least 5 passes and can't think of a base closer than Fayetteville.

Didn't deserve its own thread but does anyone know what's up with the fighter jets flying over Winston (near campus) for last 45 minutes? I've heard at least 5 passes and can't think of a base closer than Fayetteville.

WWIII

They were doing these yesterday and last week too. I have no idea.

CT 190: The Bobs Are Watching

Sorry Rubbins I missed your earlier post because I was still thinking about the song I posted on the music thread. No, our neighbors that were on the Love it or List It show were like British or something and the dude had dark hair and was ethnic looking almost like Maori. So not them. They have since divorced and moved away.

Anyone have a great ortho or physical therapist in Winston that is easy to get into? Mine is out of the office until next week and I have hurt my shoulder to the point that I went home from work today (a rarity). Next week I have to travel/fly for work so I really need to get in tomorrow or Friday.

And I'm glad Someone thinks I have 99 problems. I'm sorry that I have had a shitty past six months but that's what I've been dealt. We've had multiple immediate family deaths, multiple mental illness diagnoses, we find out in one weeks if there's a stage 4 brain cancer diagnosis in the immediate family. Not to mention work has been insane. At the end of the day I need to stay on my a game and when I can't pick up a glass or get comfortable there is an issue. My normal Doctor us out of town so I'm looking for one that can help.

Woah, just had a great convo with a chick at a bar. Solo dude (me) solo chick just great convo. Rare these days.both hot.

Watching a babe in a thong do laps at the pool here in Roma (that's Italian for Rome). The kids pointed out she was wearing a thong. They're my spotters. Btw, the pools here are the best in the world.

Nine fucking euros for chicken nuggets. Damn. And my salad is 25. Nice pool though.

You know that show, An Idiot Abroad ? I'm the opposite of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back