• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 191: Which park are y'all playin basketball? Get me on the court and I'm trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT 191: Chat boy on a diet, don't try it. Jack yo @$$ like a looter in a riot.

(WF)Roadwarrior- what happened to that guy?

Sorry for taking over the chat thread, bros. Also, I like Biff, even if he is a manlet.

Sorry for taking over the chat thread, bros. Also, I like Biff, even if he is a manlet.

It's not easy being slightly taller than average. Aka slightly to the right side of a normal distribution curve.

I'm feeling the love.

It dawned on me that I may drop dead at any given moment, so here is the move as shared w/ numbers. Maybe this is common knowledge to some, maybe its not. All I can say with absolute certainty is that unless every woman I've ever been with is lying to me, most y'all nubs don't know what you're doing.

Counterclockwise Swirl.

Kidding.

Most girls take 5 minutes. Stay on clit with tounge the entire time. Start at 50% pressure, minute 2 60%, minute 3 70%, etc. Build up. First few minutes your hands just lightly caress breasts, stomach, etc. At about the halfway mark, move your hand down and take your index finger and slowly tease and fake insertion, lightly tracing around the labia. After about a minute, say your hand is facing straight up, go in with 1 finger, and just go in and straight up. That's every girl's G spot. You don't need to pound her with the finger as if you were going in and out, keep the finger fully in the entire time but just like do as if you were telling someone to "come here" with your index finger. Same idea with the finger, build up the pressure over a 2-3 minute period, other hand then starts building up pressure pressing down on her pelvis and boom.

Every woman's a bit different. some take 2 minutes. Some take 10. Adjust your timing accordingly. You can also add some variation with the tounge action. Normally the first time I go up and down. Most women tend to like the left to right. I'll add a clockwise action for variety. Have had a few that like the full on suction action like you're a vacuum. Switch that part up, but the basics are there. After they got off once, the second time only takes a few minutes, tops. If you ain't getting your lady friend off 5x a night, you're doing it wrong. I would be quite pleased if this wasn't in some of y'alls repitoire, ya pull it off and report back the results.

Leebs is gonna read this in a few hours whenever it is morning time in the west and when she does, SPLOOSH.

Yeah, he could have thrown something in there about tickling the bhole with fingers of the other hand or penetrating with a large rubber dong or set of benwa balls or something, but maybe he just assumed that went without saying.

Rubbins, I was making oatmeal this morning and for some reason I got to wondering if P Diddy the Frog still lives on the stoop.

You just put your tongue in there and go to town !

including anus?!

axKk_f-maxage-0.gif

Cary woman, despite having her hood *shudder* formerly pierced, did not want El Chupe to mouth her around the mound, just wanted the fingers around the outside. It was quite odd, but not the first woman I've been with who was a little #nervous about this aspect of LOVE. Maybe it's for the best that doesn't seem to have worked out, though I'm getting that pang -- which is probably just me being horny and the fact she might have moved on to some other dude who was at this photo opening, rather than me super digging her. Though she is cool. I'll probably regret this. Damn neuroses.

Last edited:

I think I could have done a little anus work with this chick, actually, but we never made it that far. Ah well, I'm pretty committed to a spring and summer of celibacy at this point, it'll be good for me after slutting it up last year and the beginning of this.

So did she give you a handjob at least ?

We did everything, she just didn't want me going down on her and also didn't really get off on any nipple play (also formerly pierced), but I insisted on that anyway, because gotta suck on those titties.

Hmmm....maybe she was feeling self-conscious about things down there? Otherwise, to reject your oral pleasures would be ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back