• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just alternate with a "k" and if you're feeling like you need to be a bit more attentive go with the "ok"

I'm going all-in and have since changed my responses to "sounds great baby!" or "PERFECT"... Or something fucking silly like that.

Excellent info...Appreciate it. We are looking heavily into it and actually factored in that it would be around $500.

Amsterdam sounds like what dreams are made of. Never been, but on my bucket list before I get too old and washed up. Maybe my boy Biden will make it all legal here and we don't have to go to Amsterdam for heaven.

Amsterdam rules but the edibles are terrible. basically Little Debbie snacks.

I don't know what it means yet, but it says something deep about you if you choose the white skin emoji option instead of the yellow default

I throw in a black skin thumbs up from time to time. Full disclosure, BiffTannen is Caucasian.

lol whoops, I don't understand this though.. I usually do it just because it's a way to acknowledge something without having to clog up what is usually a group message chain with another text..
Funny because these iphone "likes" appear on android as a "another text" and totally clog group message chains

Ancestry.com confirms the whiteness of BiffTannen. Really white.

Funny because these iphone "likes" appear on android as a "another text" and totally clog group message chains

Yeah, well fuck any of those #poors that don't have an iPhone.

Pretty sure I don't want to be their friend anyway.

nothing worse than texting someone and getting the PSF green box instead of blue in return

It sucked in the beginning. Chaos. But now it is great. The two older girls (4&6) can play with each other without needing my wife or I. Sometimes they'll even include their little brother.

The problem we're running into now is that every one of them is going to have their own activities and we'll have to drive all over Atlanta to take them places. Will only get worse as they get older and this pandemic ends.

The 5yo just told us today she didn't like t-ball and didn't want to play. The coach in me was a little disappointed. The chauffer/guy who enjoys day drinking and hiking on weekends was pretty jazzed.

Every time we try to get my almost 5 year old into an activity like that he doesn’t like it. He just wants to play in the backyard with his little brother and his neighbor friends all day. Which I’m cool with.

So my wife just informed me that her boss (widowed multimillionaire) is taking her and another co-worker to Miami for the weekend. My wife is doing this annoying thing where she is downplaying it as an inconvenience, but feels obligated to go. It is a private jet stocked with drinks followed by a weekend of shopping and the beach. COMPLETELY FREE! I have called her on the fact that the downplaying is for show and she should be excited about a long weekend. She responded with, "but it is such short notice".

I had a Mako's mom joke in the hopper and cancelled last minute...

sighhh...I'm growing up y'all

haha yeah, well, screw the android users :p

(but also the majority of the group texts i'm in don't have these, i prefer whatsapp for mixed-phone groups)

Does your wife have to bang him? Also, can I go if I bang him?

The 5yo just told us today she didn't like t-ball and didn't want to play. The coach in me was a little disappointed. The chauffer/guy who enjoys day drinking and hiking on weekends was pretty jazzed.

I got my grand nephew his first glove and bat. He was so psyched to play T-ball. When I asked him did he have fun, he told me "it sucked". I asked him why and he told me nobody won and if we didn't want them to keep score why did they teach him to count.

Had to love that! :)

Yeah one thing I've learned about Creamy is he doesn't have much restraint, especially when making jokes about his favorite side piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back