• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first period class just told me I was built like a bell pepper and I'm probably gonna spend the rest of the day trying to figure out what the fuck that means.

You're green and crispy????

Maybe YOU'RE my boards opposite number. I'm a tea man though, never drink coffee.

I felt like an East India Company magnate when I ordered half a pound a few weeks ago. Almost two kilos of tea, baby

Maybe I should get back into tea. I used to drink a lot of it and then got heavy into coffee culture. Seems like just about every meeting I have is over coffee. DAMN...half pound is some serious weight, my dude...

what weather app do yall use? i just use the stock apple weather app but somebody called me a psycho when i sent them a screenshot

what weather app do yall use? i just use the stock apple weather app but somebody called me a psycho when i sent them a screenshot

With Apple incorporating the Dark Sky micro-forecasts, plus its integration with the iOS, there's no shame in using the stock app.

their radar has gotten shitty though. for radar try MyRadar

what i'm NOT using is the weather channel. So many ads and clickbait.

Stock app is the only one that reliably updates the Apple Watch widget throughout the day so I can see the temperature at a quick glance.

But I also like using Accuweather on my phone.

I just use the stock iOS weather app for day to day. When I'm outdoors I use the NOAA weather radar to keep track of things around me, assuming I have enough signal.

i feel like this is the next step for Townie:

My living room has three TVs and is the harbinger of human evolution

rgilliam_210301_ecl1072_0001.jpg

my brother has two big screen tv's and brings in a third for watching football on the weekend

it's kinda obscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back