• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when sirius has the "john mayer" channel, how much of what is played is subject to his input? earlier they played "simply the best" by tina turner, which is fine - but odd to think that he is somewhere curating a playlist and said MAKE SURE simply the best is on it. Do they just get his spotify playlist from last year or what?

so when sirius has the "john mayer" channel, how much of what is played is subject to his input? earlier they played "simply the best" by tina turner, which is fine - but odd to think that he is somewhere curating a playlist and said MAKE SURE simply the best is on it. Do they just get his spotify playlist from last year or what?
I'd just say I was really disappointed in the Pitbull channel

I used to think the library was for poors until I 1) had kids and 2) started reading more often.

My wife and I have filled our bookshelves with shitty paperbacks that we basically just give to people that come by the house.

"Oh, you wanted to read this? Please take it. And take 2-3 more while you're at it!"

It's a waste of money.

So, there is one conversation going on where a person doesn't like libraries, because they are a place anyone can go inside of without having to pay anything and are allowed to be there for hours without having to buy anything. At the same time, there is another conversation where someone else is discovering that America may be a better off place with social safety net programs in place that would benefit the most vulnerable of society.

I tell ya, if I wasn't drowning in work this afternoon, this would be a hoot.

There’s yet another high wind storm this afternoon here for which CMS cancelled after school programs.

biff and 2&2 will surely complain. Fortunately if a tree lands on their house they can always seek shelter in a library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back