• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't the company just fire the antisemites ? Everyone else will get the message.

Another egg question:

Do you prefer your scrambled eggs French/euro style, soft and creamy, or American diner style more foldy. I'm by far the latter. The texture of the former sometimes makes me borderline ill, particularly if I've been drinking the night before.
soft to medium scrambled.

I usually let the whites start to firm up then break the yolks and give it a mix and let that sit for a minute over medium low heat and let it firm up before doing the final "scramble". They are soft but have some texture.

I remember when my grandpa used to fry up our scrambled eggs in the leftover sausage grease when he made breakfast. I miss those days when I really felt alive.

Time to go log the tuna pack I just ate! Macros!!!!

I remember when my grandpa used to fry up our scrambled eggs in the leftover sausage grease when he made breakfast. I miss those days when I really felt alive.

Before moving right into a packed tuna log later !

The good news about my rapidly failing physical and mental state is that I may as well cook everything in meat grease. And get drunker.

8ct0e7.jpg

Is it gonna be training on really how to not be antisemitic, or the kind where not supporting Israel at all times makes you antisemitic? I think we all know the answer to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back