• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 78: the pit ladies' favorite christmas gift to give? blue balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On an unrelated note, I learned today that apparently Adderall does not affect me. I think this is a law student's worst nightmare.

Wrote this to some friends that are helping me finalize, but G.O.O.D. music disappointed me this year. Cruel Summer was mostly a letdown, as was much of the other Kanye/Pusha T stuff on other releases. I think the Black Hippie and Odd Future crews had a better year by far.

R.O.Y.A.L.T.Y, Dreams & Nightmares, channel Orange, & Kendrick's new album are my favorites this year. Odd Future mixtape was solid too.

Reactions: DG3
Vyvanse is much better. I had to stop taking it because it made me feel like I was going to stand up and punch someone if they looked at me wrong, but waaaay better than Adderall.

Our Torts professor just uses the most ridiculous fact patterns on exams. It's stuff like someone drops hot coffee on someone else who then jumps up suddenly and bumps into somebody else who happens to have a heart condition and scares them so that person passes out, then on the way to the hospital the ambulance hits a deer in the middle of the road, who was scared out into the middle of the road because an airplane crashed into the forest near by and then once the patient gets to the hospital, the doctor leaves a sponge inside the patient who dies six months later when they finally rediscover the sponge but it's infected.

At least it's interesting.

Our Torts professor just uses the most ridiculous fact patterns on exams. It's stuff like someone drops hot coffee on someone else who then jumps up suddenly and bumps into somebody else who happens to have a heart condition and scares them so that person passes out, then on the way to the hospital the ambulance hits a deer in the middle of the road, who was scared out into the middle of the road because an airplane crashed into the forest near by and then once the patient gets to the hospital, the doctor leaves a sponge inside the patient who dies six months later when they finally rediscover the sponge but it's infected.

At least it's interesting.

That's the kind of stuff you could find on the essay portion of the bar. It's all about issue-spotting. The best way to address is to spot the issues and then fill in the narrative.

My mother is 6 years breast cancer free today. BOOM. Take that cancer.

That's awesome. I had one friend die of cancer this year, one kick cancer in the nuts (which is funny cuz that's where he had it), my FIL is in treatment now, so I'm all sorts of scared of getting some form. But I did see an interesting story earlier today about treatments which use non-transmittable HIV viruses to carry new T-cells into the body which attack the cancer cells and basically reset the body's immune system in an attempt to cure the cancer. There aren't a ton of results thus far, but it's seemingly worked with complete success in a few cases. I thought it was pretty fascinating.

my parents built a mountain home a few years ago. they put a pool table and ping pong table in it, but never use them. i think they just like the idea that my brothers and i (and any of their other younger guests) will have something to do when we're up there. a couple of months ago, dhtoy and i were up there with them, and he commented that the back deck area would be perfect for cornhole. i still don't necessarily think they'd use it, but i think they'd like to have another thing that other people who visit them will use. so we got personalized cornhole boards for them. they arrived last name, and look pretty awesome. hope they like them!

They're waiting for you to pump out some grandkids.

Yeah it definitely wasn't a fun time. But it does give you some laughs. I was taking care of her after surgery for a few days. After she had come home a few days after her surgery, she was knocked out cold on the recliner. And the drugs she was on is 10x more than what you get for wisdom teeth. But she woke up a little and said, "is the dog back? He got out the dryer vent." It was funny. But definitely some worry some times.

Vyvanse is much better. I had to stop taking it because it made me feel like I was going to stand up and punch someone if they looked at me wrong, but waaaay better than Adderall.

I will definitely remember this for the future. I just had the Adderall today because a friend gave it to me because it was his fault that I was not productive at all this morning because of the copious amount of bourbon we drank last night and I need to finish my outline for my exam tomorrow.

I will definitely remember this for the future. I just had the Adderall today because a friend gave it to me because it was his fault that I was not productive at all this morning because of the copious amount of bourbon we drank last night and I need to finish my outline for my exam tomorrow.

I would think that openly admitting to a illegal drug use on a public forum would be one of the first things a budding lawyer would be taught NOT to do...

so why do you think it didn't work?

On an unrelated note, I learned today that apparently Adderall does not affect me. I think this is a law student's worst nightmare.

dafuck how? I actually texted a friend last night looking for adderall or concerta or something. I'm about to get ramrodded by an exam on Thursday and I need to pull some long hours.

My GPA at Wake would have been a half point higher if I had Adderal or Vyvanse. Really should have taken some PEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back