• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Vacation (on Christmas Eve), the Grinch (animated of course), Charlie Brown Christmas, Muppet Family Christmas. Those are the best.

36801r.jpg

This looks like TW, or at least like the pics he's posted on here of himself.

This looks like TW, or at least like the pics he's posted on here of himself.

actually it really really looks like the tequeestria-story ex. there's a few differences (no dimples and deeper set eyes). but it's kinda weird.

YO DASH, tells me a crazy person story for my birfday. Make a real crazy one. Surely you have been holding out.

YO DASH, tells me a crazy person story for my birfday. Make a real crazy one. Surely you have been holding out.

i got nuttin' :( :tear::noidea:

been pretty boring lately... thus my apparent need to trick friends into thinking my parents have awful middle naming capabilities.

but HAPPY B-DAY! having girl's night with my craziest friend tonight so maybe she'll bring some crazy in the scenario.

i got nuttin' :( :tear::noidea:

been pretty boring lately... thus my apparent need to trick friends into thinking my parents have awful middle naming capabilities.

Surely there is a story about an old beau from your past. Entertain me, dashionista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back