• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty mentally checked out for the day. on the upside, that's the latest in the day that i've made it before checking out in more than a week. on the downside, i really have a bunch of crap that i SHOULD be doing, and i just don't really want to do it.

I hear ya.

Definitely. I'd love to do a taste test of the same beer brewed in CA vs. NC and see if you can tell a difference.

although I do think Fat Tire sucks, I like Ranger IPA a decent amount. but overall, Sierra is the superior brewery IMO.

SOMEONE ATE MY CHEESE OUT OF THE OFFICE FRIDGE. fuuuu
I finally bought some of those little babybel individually wrapped cheeses - one of life's simple indulgences for me - and I brought one and I've been looking forward to my little cheese snack all day. Went to get it out of the fridge and IT IS GONE. Few things in the office gets me upset more than someone eating food that's not theirs- especially when it clearly has a name on it (that's right, I wrote my name on a 1" wheel of cheese). Arrrrgggh. This should not have me as worked up as it does... I am thisclose to sending out a passive-aggressive email reminding other adults not to eat things that are not theirs.

at least Suit & Tie just came on my pandora station.

I finally bought some of those little babybel individually wrapped cheeses - one of life's simple indulgences for me - and I brought one and I've been looking forward to my little cheese snack all day. Went to get it out of the fridge and IT IS GONE. Few things in the office gets me upset more than someone eating food that's not theirs- especially when it clearly has a name on it (that's right, I wrote my name on a 1" wheel of cheese). Arrrrgggh. This should not have me as worked up as it does... I am thisclose to sending out a passive-aggressive email reminding other adults not to eat things that are not theirs.

OH HELL NO

This calls for a full page note taped to the refrigerator door.

"Only children eat other people's food."

In 72 point font.

Who would be dumb enough to get between a woman and her cheese?

I've moved from fuuuu to :panda:

I've moved from fuuuu to :panda:

AmTjg.gif

TW, that's effing weird.

no, i know who it was. :umkc:

i had every intent of running after work today. but i just have zero energy. ughhhhhhh, i hate to waste the perfect running weather!

nice long walk with DHDog?

i had every intent of running after work today. but i just have zero energy. ughhhhhhh, i hate to waste the perfect running weather!

I'm in the same place right now. Thankfully this weather is convincing me to run.

I did a hill workout today. Hell yeah 1500 feet of elevation climb. Too bad it wasn't over 2 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back