• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here in Chicago at a coffee shop, doin mah work.

It's pouring snow outside. Did not know this was going to happen. It's not cold enough for it to stick, but this are massive snowflakes coming down pretty steady. The Lake makes stuff so weird.

why are the ladies speaking as if suit and tie is a good song? its turrrrrrible and I'm a huge J-Timb fan.

although I do think Fat Tire sucks, I like Ranger IPA a decent amount. but overall, Sierra is the superior brewery IMO.

agreed, no question sierra nevada is better. their beer camp stuff, and also the celebration, and just their standard pale ale, all better to me. though i do like 1554 for the style, and ranger is pretty good.

why are the ladies speaking as if suit and tie is a good song? its turrrrrrible and I'm a huge J-Timb fan.

didn't know jt fans called him j-timb, but you're the LA guy.

and i agree, i think suit and tie kinda sucks. then again, my expectations are crazy high. dude just doesn't make bad songs.

Have you heard the Four Tet remix of Suit and Tie? It was Pitchfork BNM'd (hah), and it's pretty dope. It isolates the JT vocal track, which is actually super good.

suit and tie has grown on me.

Four Tet should have produced the whole album. But hindsight is 20/20, amirite?

didn't know jt fans called him j-timb, but you're the LA guy.

and i agree, i think suit and tie kinda sucks. then again, my expectations are crazy high. dude just doesn't make bad songs.

Suit and Tie was hella disappointing. Didn't he have Timbaland produce his whole album again? It's not 2005 anymore jt

Some kid had head lice yesterday at school. So gross had to call the rents to send her home. Some kid was like ewww she's got bugs in her hair.

He says let me show you a few things like 50 times, how can anyone like this?

I need me some bob who works at his job

the original JtT is BACK

1363105397_jonathan-taylor-thomas-article.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back