• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is that cut of the population that was too uncoordinated to play any sports growing up but then as adults they find running, bicycling, etc. and get super into it and fit

Bro, do you even crossfit?

Bro, do you even crossfit?

3p6ttg.jpg

If the heart rate zone and duration of the exercise are similar, the fat person is going to burn way more calories, even sitting on a bike.

but did you know that I will burn the same number of calories running a mile as i would walking a mile?!?!

yeah, i get what you're saying. but i guess i'm thinking that if df07 and i got on bikes side by side, let's just say he's got 50 pounds on me (no idea where you are in your weight loss, df07). putting in equal effort, he's going to have a way higher power number than i am (power at flywheel doesn't equate to power on say, a computrainer, but for this illustration the idea still works). so he's going to be burning more calories. if we had the same power number, then yeah, i get what you're saying, and you're right. but we wouldn't, because it'd be way easier for him to have a higher power number since he's got more weight than i do.

I'm doing great on my weight loss, but I suspect I still have you by closer to 100 pounds than 50.

I don't think girls realize how much most guys weigh in general

Can we all just admit that palma is clearly a Zumba man? You can always tell a zumba man.

I think we have this conversation often, and we are just as clueless about how much girls weigh.

I don't know about that. I think it has to do with the fact that females are just bad at math in general, right?

Can we all just admit that palma is clearly a Zumba man? You can always tell a zumba man.

Haven't gained weight in 15 years and eat Pizza and steak every motherfuckin day. Who da fuq needs to exercise when you're blessed like that.

I don't know about that. I think it has to do with the fact that females are just bad at math in general, right?

for me with df07, it's mostly because i know he's lost a ton of weight, but i don't know how much, and i didn't want to err on the side of thinking he's heavier than he actually is. losing that much weight is a big deal, and i didn't want to say anything that indicated he was still bigger than he actually is.

but yeah, 50 was undershooting it a bit.

Haven't gained weight in 15 years and eat Pizza and steak every motherfuckin day. Who da fuq needs to exercise when you're blessed like that.

One day palma's genes are going to flip on him, and he is going to balloon.

this is me for today's game and the possible end of the bzzzzzzzzz error at wake:

139046_o2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back