• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick random excel question for phan or anyone else. Imagine you have some cells with random blank space in them. What is the quickest way to correct the cells so you can run formulas on the cells? I do a random formula to correct the incorrectly formatted cells and then run formulas off the new set of data, but is there a quicker way to fix the incorrectly formatted cells? ('Format cells' doesn't work.)

Quick random excel question for phan or anyone else. Imagine you have some cells with random blank space in them. What is the quickest way to correct the cells so you can run formulas on the cells? I do a random formula to correct the incorrectly formatted cells and then run formulas off the new set of data, but is there a quicker way to fix the incorrectly formatted cells? ('Format cells' doesn't work.)

like they have spaces in them? "trim" would work on that.

probs better. looks like trim doesnt trim the space between numbers unless there are multiples.

yeah, is this what you're meaning? if so, i tend to do a find/replace and replace a space with nothing
This is perfect. My boss was looking for a way to correct the formatting without the trim formula. Sorry I wasn't more specific

there is that cut of the population that was too uncoordinated to play any sports growing up but then as adults they find running, bicycling, etc. and get super into it and fit

I played lots of sports growing up and was actually fairly good at street/roller hockey.

Just got a ticket from work for the Wake game tonight. Part of me thinks this is punishment. Don't really want to go, but feel like I should.

I had a resume in high school too. Am I misremembering or did some colleges ask to attach one if you had one? I don't think it's overkill at all.

same palma

finally feeling better from the flu, and i actually have some interesting work to do. BUT I JUST CANT CONCENTRATE.

What do you have to have done to claim being good at sports? Starting varsity? Making all star teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back