• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you have to have done to claim being good at sports? Starting varsity? Making all star teams?

that's a tough one because wake was filled with so many goofy white kids that were "all-state" in private school leagues but never would have sniffed a team at a decent public school

I considered myself good at soccer, but when I only made JV as a freshman, I bounced and ran track instead So dumb. We went deep in the state playoffs (in a top 5 HS soccer state) every year and won my sr year. Shoulda stuck with it.

I was a part of a state championship track team, and later a decent, but not great 800 runner for our runner up 4X800 state champ team.

I was good at baseball until I took up golf. Apparently if I had a good golf swing it wouldn't have hurt my baseball. But my bad golf swing left me only capable of hitting weak grounders to 2nd.

i would have loled at my parents so hard if they told me to go to a resume class in hs.

"i'll get right on that mom" (uses the money to buy weed)

I took golf at Wake (can't remember the prof's name), and homeboy always told me what a great swing I had. My mom was semipro when I was in HS before she had to get a real job.

If practiced I'd probably be an 18, Most shocking thing of my golf game I think is my best round was 3 over (1 over with 2 to play :wtftard:) and my next best round was 11 over. Rare for someone to have such a gap between their best and 2nd best rounds.

although my 2nd best round not just based on score was breaking 90 at Riviera.

Can't wait to see Bzz coaching Alex Len in the D league next year.

If practiced I'd probably be an 18, Most shocking thing of my golf game I think is my best round was 3 over (1 over with 2 to play :wtftard:) and my next best round was 11 over. Rare for someone to have such a gap between their best and 2nd best rounds.

although my 2nd best round not just based on score was breaking 90 at Riviera.

shot 81 at pine brook once when my uncles came and visited. i was so blackout by the end of the round. i have 0 memory of the back nine. got an eagle on 18 where i chipped in from the sand trap on the left of the green. apparently.

my best round was I forget the name of the cheap ass course in winston that shut down. Grandview or something?

Was like middle of august, fairways were parking lots, played the front nine by myself and was 3 over. Went Par Bogie to start off the back, then joined up with these 2 kids. They were like "We're not really good" and I was like "I'm not really either, but playing well today" Then went Birdie par birdie par birdie to get to 2 under on the back.

ACC Sports ‏@ACCSports
RT @KrestDukeTBA: Fire Bzzz. Hire #IntenseWakeFan

i'm drunk sad. also a little drunk angry with my boy TexasDeac. he's trying to tell me i shouldn't be mad at bz right now, and I'm too drunk to understand his points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back