• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Bill Walton is awesome. Just randomly going on about how awesome Southwest Airlines is during the game.

Dr junk has made his visit and the diagnosis isn't good. I'm fucked.

I'm not sober. I have to wake up and go to some stupid meeting in the morning.

I'm not sober. I have to wake up and go to some stupid meeting in the morning.

I'm working from home again tomorrow. I have a cof call with some Morgan and Lewis folks tomorrow, but that's it. It's all bball all day.

I've got some networking event tomorrow, I'm actually sober I'm just exhausted. I played softball and the game ended at 10 and I'm having a hard time going to sleep.

Just got home from the ACCT. Let the dogs out, and Deacon comes bounding out of the darkness with a dead animal in his mouth. It was either a rat, squirrel, or outside chance it was a chinchilla. Not what I expected to take care of at 1:00am.

It is cold in the city. My god.

Still debating what I am going to explore today. I want some $ Greek food, and I think we are seeing spring breakers because tomorrow will be... Wild. Maybe shake shack?

I WANT A BAGEL

zomg limp bizkit reunion show. real question is. did anyone actually want this to happen?

I made the mistake of installing the trial version of autocad. Holy shit. No wonder this software costs $7000. It installs about 15 different programs.

tumblr_mi01ey1Fvt1r1rhh2o1_r1_500.gif

I think I am still drunk.

i walked to work this morning and cured my hangover. it was glorious. we'll see if it returns this morning/afternoon. but a 3.5 mile brisk walk in the 40 degree weather was the TICKET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back