• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would a chat room really be different than a game thread? just that it would update automatically instead of having to refresh?

It's all one page like a group AIM conversation. Definitely easier to follow but it can move crazy fast if there are lots of people on.

Yes, it's captured in a chat window. But it's not just for game time....just random nights people can chat if they are on there. People wouldn't be able to catch up in the morning, but it's better for a real time chat.

Again, it's just a thought...it's used on other boards and it seems like there are enough people on here that it would make sense...i'm not trying to stir anything up though.

So I floated the idea of going to the Whitewater Center tomorrow to see the green river to the wife. Just as an idea. So she tells the kids tonight we MIGHT go to the Whitewater Center to see the green river. So guess what we're like 110% doing tomorrow.

So I floated the idea of going to the Whitewater Center tomorrow to see the green river to the wife. Just as an idea. So she tells the kids tonight we MIGHT go to the Whitewater Center to see the green river. So guess what we're like 110% doing tomorrow.

i hope you plan on getting there early. if not, make sure you have a full tank of gas. the line of cars will be backed up all the way to the interstate.

(we're going too, but we're going at 9 AM and running there, then staying. learned our lesson last year when we sat in line in our car for hours)

RTQ - Do you have room for Wake Forest cornhole boards to be used in your backyard? Its physically impossible to be a female homeowner with Deacon cornhole boards and not bring all the boys to your yard.

is the difference between redbreast 12 and redbreast 12 cask strength worth $20?

picking up some irish whiskey for the weekend

What the hell. The dude is pulling a chick's hair while she kneels in front of him singing and he holds a baby.

The baby is holding controls to the spaceship they're building. Also, it is eating from a feeding tube coming from the lead singer's knee. I don't think it's a real baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back