• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amazing order.

Chipotle chicken melt a nice add-in. Not huge but can be plugged it in with any order. NBA comp: Ish Smith

Which means townie hates it and Ph didn’t think it would ever make the menu.

oh yeah i was pleasantly surprised by it, once of the cheaper add-in items at only 1.29

the stuffed potato griller used to fill that role but RIP

My brain is too broken to ever play Sheep again because I took one look at "Baby ____" and my first instinct was "Baby Back Bitch"

well the Conger ice shelf is in Antarctica but if he sailed down there then yes

nope i will not be thinking about antarctic ice shelf collapses on this lovely friday afternoon, logging off now, just going to enjoy my weekend, thinking about how biff put "Hole" for "a girl's name that starts with 'H'" in sheep this week.

nope i will not be thinking about antarctic ice shelf collapses on this lovely friday afternoon, logging off now, just going to enjoy my weekend, thinking about how biff put "Hole" for "a girl's name that starts with 'H'" in sheep this week.

lol

It's pronounced "Holly."

I have already thoroughly explained the reason for this answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back