• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. Mako needs a couple of Gamechangers like no man alive.

Seriously. Mako needs a couple of Gamechangers like no man alive.

Oh shit Biff knows about Gamechangers. They used to be called Painkillers back in my day. Add a Panty Dropper to your Painkiller and you were set for one hell of a boozy day.

Mako go to Home Team BBQ for me. Please.

Oh I’m having a great time, bros. I’m content walking around and looking at shit and Charleston is amazing for that.

Jose Chung's From Outer Space is the best X-Files episode

Apparently my family used to have a very nice house along the water near the battery. I think somewhere around my great great grandmother or something.

Oh shit Biff knows about Gamechangers. They used to be called Painkillers back in my day. Add a Panty Dropper to your Painkiller and you were set for one hell of a boozy day.

Mako go to Home Team BBQ for me. Please.

Game Changers so good

I have 0.00% interest in watching college basketball

Ended up being a pretty dang nice day so I poured some Elijah Craig Barrel Proof and lit up one of my Rocky Patels on the screened porch. Wife is doing virtual book club with the extended friend group. Not living that mako life but still a pretty good day.

Ended up being a pretty dang nice day so I poured some Elijah Craig Barrel Proof and lit up one of my Rocky Patels on the screened porch. Wife is doing virtual book club with the extended friend group. Not living that mako life but still a pretty good day.

Try a Monte Cristo #2 (Torpedo)

Have you ever tried Hoyo de Monterrey? They are good and a bit less expesive.

Now this is good

Try a Monte Cristo #2 (Torpedo)

Have you ever tried Hoyo de Monterrey? They are good and a bit less expesive.

Will have to give those a look. Don’t smoke cigars too often but love the Patel anniversary series and need to expand my horizons a bit.

Somewhat related, we’ve had a few people come out this week to give us estimates around doing a nice patio area with a fire pit and built-in seating. Holy shit have we had to adjust budget expectations quickly!

Sat inside a cocktail bar yesterday with the wife and kid, socially distanced but still in a bar. New spot here in Winston called Joyners, which is dope. Today I met a buddy and went to a brewery to watch basketball and have a few beers. He's vaccinated (I get my second shot tomorrow) but we still wore masks and sat away from others and spaced out across a large table from each other. It was great.

I'd done more socially in the last 30 hours than I have in the last six months combined. The world is healing folks.

Will have to give those a look. Don’t smoke cigars too often but love the Patel anniversary series and need to expand my horizons a bit.

While they are fixing your patio, maybe a trip to Cuba? :)

Day drunk on a rooftop bar because it’s our last day and why not. Finna go break the bank at Hall’s and wishing I was a touch more sober for the experience.

Sat inside a cocktail bar yesterday with the wife and kid, socially distanced but still in a bar. New spot here in Winston called Joyners, which is dope. Today I met a buddy and went to a brewery to watch basketball and have a few beers. He's vaccinated (I get my second shot tomorrow) but we still wore masks and sat away from others and spaced out across a large table from each other. It was great.

I'd done more socially in the last 30 hours than I have in the last six months combined. The world is healing folks.

We had dinner at a restaurant for the first time since July on Thursday (Sat outside. We have all had our first dose.)

Played golf with my dad yesterday.

Went to breakfast today (Inside but socially distanced.)

It was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back