• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my Sorel snow boots, which were great when I walked to work in DC on snowy/icy days.

Time to get on the Thanksgiving hype train !

I really enjoy the holidays ordinarily but my wife’s mother, stepfather, brother and stepbrother with family (wife and two kids) are all coming down from New York this year and staying with us. I’m trying to be positive about it but just not looking forward to it at all.

I really enjoy the holidays ordinarily but my wife’s mother, stepfather, brother and stepbrother with family (wife and two kids) are all coming down from New York this year and staying with us. I’m trying to be positive about it but just not looking forward to it at all.

7 people for how long?

pumped for the holidays. we are on this trip for another 11 days, then home 2 weeks before thanksgiving with friends this year. Then just 3 weeks until our ski trip, then home for the week between christmas and new years. hope we get the occasion to go the cotton/orange bowl too!

I feel so bad for my kids.

MV5BMzIwMGRhNDQtZDM0Ny00MjZlLTlkY2UtNDczYzg0NmJiNjdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

maybe 3 ppl will get this reference

pumped for the holidays. we are on this trip for another 11 days, then home 2 weeks before thanksgiving with friends this year. Then just 3 weeks until our ski trip, then home for the week between christmas and new years. hope we get the occasion to go the cotton/orange bowl too!

you still didn't tell me where in croatia and i'm wondering what i did wrong

kids will be fine re: climate change

much more worried for my girls about the US turning into a fascist dictatorship that devalues women and minorities

Yea I have this lib friend here who works for a green hedge fund who’s convinced this machine can keep kicking if we just carbon price properly and he’s way smarter than me but I can’t see that being true (or happening til it’s too late anyway)

Don’t want to be a climate nihilist but things don’t look great

lol green hedge fund

if you really want to help save the planet you could start by unsubscribing from every mailing list you don't read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back