• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan Fielder’s ultimate project will just be the Truman Show

Pretty wild you've spent all that money on a game with only two buttons and a plunger

I think you got pranked, dude.

Nah, this was my friend, I visited her at her house day before and saw her dress. It was rough, she had weird little white blisters all over her chest and shoulders.

Had a great beach day on Saturday. Went out around 8 AM and fish for a while and then stayed on the beach till about 3:30 PM drinking Bud Light and reading and playing with the dogs. Had really good timing with low tide and only got a little sunburned. Exited the beach due to lightning.

Same deal on Friday. Had a storm threatening the island so a bunch of people fled, but it barely sprinkled.

cd27694427b2c49d771841bdf166f11b.jpg

Had a great beach day on Saturday. Went out around 8 AM and fish for a while and then stayed on the beach till about 3:30 PM drinking Bud Light and reading and playing with the dogs. Had really good timing with low tide and only got a little sunburned. Exited the beach due to lightning.

Did you buy a condo (recently?)?

Under the Banner of Heaven. Trying to figure out a way to control more women.

We just joined a new gym and today was the first day working out there. It’s like the first day at a new school trying to figure out where everything is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back