• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: PBR has always tasted like ass and just like this CT, will forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got nothin' on you Palma, considering we're doing the long distance thing. I'm just happy I get to see her next weekend.

rank most desirable places to live among these, biff:

Greensboro
Roanoke
Fayetteville
Georgia Tech campus

I live in Roanoke and love it here. It is small, but the community is great. There is easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. There are several breweries now and downtown has a decent amount going on. Housing is very affordable. Greensboro was ok when I lived there. Can't say I really miss it though. No real opinion on the other two.

it was more of a biff joke, but I hear good things about Roanoke. jelly you got Deschutes instead of Asheville, which the city really thought they had.

deschutes kinda sucks tho

i know we've had this discussion like a half dozen times already, but i don't think it'd add much to the scene in asheville

The her getting a key thing is she gets done with work at 1AM and I head to work at 7AM, so to entice her to come home for le sexing during the week she's gotta be able to lock and get into the door, and I shouldn't wake her up to leave at 6AM.

The her getting a key thing is she gets done with work at 1AM and I head to work at 7AM, so to entice her to come home for le sexing during the week she's gotta be able to lock and get into the door, and I shouldn't wake her up to leave at 6AM.

What does she do that keeps her at work until 1:00 am every day?

which happens first, deportation or marriage?

So definitely deportation.

a park, a brewery, a bottle shop, a couple good restaurants, and a solid grocery store... that small town would be more appealing to me than dealing with LA traffic, at least for daily living.
I would want to be within about an hour of some bigger cultural things, though (museum, theater, etc.).

What does she do that keeps her at work until 1:00 am every day?

*artists rendition:

ninja.jpg

a park, a brewery, a bottle shop, a couple good restaurants, and a solid grocery store... that small town would be more appealing to me than dealing with LA traffic, at least for daily living.
I would want to be within about an hour of some bigger cultural things, though (museum, theater, etc.).

LA traffic isn't bad if you actually pay to live near where you work, but that can get expensive nowdays. Still I've been here 9 years, worked in 5-6 difference offices and locations, and never really had more than a 30 minute commute, which isn't bad, its just annoying that it'd be 10 minutes with no traffic.

what is a bottle shop?

LA traffic isn't bad if you actually pay to live near where you work, but that can get expensive nowdays. Still I've been here 9 years, worked in 5-6 difference offices and locations, and never really had more than a 30 minute commute, which isn't bad, its just annoying that it'd be 10 minutes with no traffic.

what is a bottle shop?

a beer shop

deschutes kinda sucks tho

i know we've had this discussion like a half dozen times already, but i don't think it'd add much to the scene in asheville

meh I like the Fresh Squeezed, and haven't had much more of their beers. I assume they have some brewery-specific ones that are good like Sierra and New Belgium do. Plus, it's good for the local economy and such.

She coming into town? Or you heading out?

She's flying in next Friday. She has a conference in Phoenix and changed her return flight to come stay with yours truly for the weekend. We should all hang.

I'll be heading up there on President's Day weekend.

I mean you're also going on a foreign trip after like one weekend of sexing

True dat. Probably speaks to how amazing that weekend was.

I'm meh on Deschutes. It's definitely not bad, but there are lots of better readily-available options across most categories. That said, I will say Fresh Squeezed is one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back