• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: PBR has always tasted like ass and just like this CT, will forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
a park, a brewery, a bottle shop, a couple good restaurants, and a solid grocery store... that small town would be more appealing to me than dealing with LA traffic, at least for daily living.
I would want to be within about an hour of some bigger cultural things, though (museum, theater, etc.).

Sounds like Cary, silly.

She's flying in next Friday. She has a conference in Phoenix and changed her return flight to come stay with yours truly for the weekend. We should all hang.

Like a week from this coming friday? Sweet, let me know.

a park, a brewery, a bottle shop, a couple good restaurants, and a solid grocery store... that small town would be more appealing to me than dealing with LA traffic, at least for daily living.
I would want to be within about an hour of some bigger cultural things, though (museum, theater, etc.).

Move to Pinehurst, it's the best.

It is far too cold in AZ right now.

that small town would be more appealing to me than dealing with LA traffic, at least for daily living.

But instead of kicking 20 gals asses at motocross Saturdays you can kick thousands of gals asses, and easily drive 5 miles to what probably is the best bike shop in the country with all the accessories you can possibly want.

I've never understood the Deschutes hate on this board; they have multiple 'best in breed' beers backed up with numerous awards.

From 2016 alone:

2016 - Mirror Pond Pale Ale
European Beer Star – Bronze

2016 - Obsidian Stout
Brussels Beer Challenge – Gold

2016 - Obsidian Stout
European Beer Star – Gold

2016 - Black Butte Porter
award 260952

2016 - Hop Slice
World Beer Awards – World’s Best Low-strength Pale Beer

2016 - Obsidian Stout
World Beer Awards – World’s Best Stout

2016 - Mirror Pond Pale Ale
World Beer Awards – World’s Best Bitter 4 – 5%

2016 - Mirror Mirror
World Beer Awards – World’s Best Dark Beer

They've been around a long time and aren't the new and exciting kid on the block anymore, but the beer is really good.

pabst has the only award you'll ever need

vB9B5.gif

CT: A month out from bemoaning a new job

Pabst making a hipster resurgence is probably the lamest thing hipsters have done. We used to refer to it as the worst beer ever created when alpha sigs would serve it at their parties back when thought Busch light was a delicacy.

Classic example of just being counter-culture and different for the sake of being different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go this far, but I do wonder how many of these awards bring credence to a beer?

Every bottle of barefoot wine has won an 'award'.

yeah and every shitty winery in VA and NC has as well. Best Sauvignon Blanc at the Peoria Wine Cup 2009!

it's like mount tabor high school having like 20 national championships in dance while i was there

those girls won like a national championship a month

it's like mount tabor high school having like 20 national championships in dance while i was there

those girls won like a national championship a month

The high school cheer, dance, band, and orchestra circuit is a whole production. Travel to X city (I went to Myrtle Beach, Orlando, and Gatlinburg) with your group, 'compete' in a competition, win tons of awards (PS: everyone wins), and enjoy your vacation from school.

There are numerous corresponding fundraisers to send these kids on the trips.

i've come around on coors light

used to hate it, now like it

can't stand busch, bud, or miller lites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back