• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: PBR has always tasted like ass and just like this CT, will forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you stacked all the macro light beer options in front of me, I'm picking Miller Lite every time and I have no explanation as to why.

I go through phases. Was all about Coors Light for a while but had some really good Miller Lite at a wedding a few years ago and dig it now when the moment is right.

it's like mount tabor high school having like 20 national championships in dance while i was there

those girls won like a national championship a month

Sadly, the Spartanites only won one single "National Championship" while we were there. The National Championship was in Greensboro, and they were they only entrant in their category. They got jackets made with "National Champion" embroidered on the chest.

I think Brasky's new girl was one of the legendary Spartanites.

Sadly, the Spartanites only won one single "National Championship" while we were there. The National Championship was in Greensboro, and they were they only entrant in their category. They got jackets made with "National Champion" embroidered on the chest.

hmm this seems like alternative facts to me, though i may be conflating with cheerleading

PBR or Natty Light are my go-to macros. Bud Heavy if I'm at a place that doesn't have PBR or Natty. I almost never see the Banquet.

concert venue here sells banquet beer and it's the only time i buy it

I like Deschutes and they will do some great things for the Roanoke economy. The Roanoke area also recently landed Ballast Point as well (well, it will be in Daleville, but like 15 minutes from downtown).

Fresh Squeezed is a tasty beer. We have a local brewery, named Parkway, that I think makes better beer than Deschutes. But, it's a big name and has gotten people excited. They're not planning to break ground on the site until 2019 though.

it's like mount tabor high school having like 20 national championships in dance while i was there

those girls won like a national championship a month

hmm this seems like alternative facts to me, though i may be conflating with cheerleading

Wow, our conversation back then was almost identical. Lol:

If it's anything like dance, there are about two hundred "national championships" and five times as many "world championships". Our high school dance team won like thirty nattys while I was there.

Ha, the really hilarious thing was that the only won one "National Championship". Had it embroidered on these nice, expensive jackets and all of the dance team members wore them every day. As it turns out, the National Championship was in Greensboro and they were the only entrant in their category.

ManifestDestiny's response in Chat Thread #155: "YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THEM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back