• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I'll be putting together a basketball hoop we got our daughter for Christmas. Also heading to the feed store to pick up some chicken feed for our butt nugget machines. Life is rural America is so romantic.

On an unrelated note, we were gifted some fat back for Christmas. My grandmother was always the one to cook it, and its one of the few things I never learned to cook. Suggestions? I know fry it in a pan, but temp, oil etc?

On an unrelated note, we were gifted some fat back for Christmas. My grandmother was always the one to cook it, and its one of the few things I never learned to cook. Suggestions? I know fry it in a pan, but temp, oil etc?

I never had fat back growing up. My wife had it (both of her grandmothers made it) but she never learned how to cook it. She said that all she remembers is to fry it but there is no need to add oil. She doesn’t remember heat, time or anything else.

Let us know how it comes out.

My kids claim to hate hoppin John but guarantee I’m making it tomorrow, tears and whining aside. Gotta earn that good luck for next year.

When my BIL and FIL came up for thanksgiving, they were impressed with the digital antenna I had and how I was able to get all the basic channels for free. Now they both have them and apparently are telling all their friends about the way to get “free tv”

looks like SOUND OF FREEDOM is on Prime now for all those who missed it in theaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back