• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why an 8:45 pm start when we have work the next day? I won’t watch that but I would if it was today.
I’m fine with the earlier time but those two bowls are so stupidly rigid with their times and days. The other NY6 can be flexible idk why those get the leeway.

But in general I’m pro CFP on New Year’s

We're on a great run of "back in my day" comments at the shop today. Four different people commenting about "I remember when I used to buy this for $29" re: liquor. Let's get you to bed grandpa

We're on a great run of "back in my day" comments at the shop today. Four different people commenting about "I remember when I used to buy this for $29" re: liquor. Let's get you to bed grandpa

If they’re referring to Buffalo trace, the wellers, McKenna single barrel, eagle rare, Elijah Craig they must be real old to remember all the way back to 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back