• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on the CT wear hard contacts? I've worn soft for 25 years, but due to a jacked up cornea shape, I have to wear a hard contact in my right eye. It's taking some getting used to after wearing softs for so many years.

looks like the darting world has it's Tiger Woods. 16 year old kid just blowing everyone away in the world championships. There's videos of him mimicing a 50 year old 5 time world champ's celebration when he was 3 years old throwing at a dart board a foot off the ground, and now he's playing him in the round of 16 and just blowing him out of the water.

When my BIL and FIL came up for thanksgiving, they were impressed with the digital antenna I had and how I was able to get all the basic channels for free. Now they both have them and apparently are telling all their friends about the way to get “free tv”
Welcome back to the '60s. Free color TV. Just put up an antenna and orient it properly!

looks like the darting world has it's Tiger Woods. 16 year old kid just blowing everyone away in the world championships. There's videos of him mimicing a 50 year old 5 time world champ's celebration when he was 3 years old throwing at a dart board a foot off the ground, and now he's playing him in the round of 16 and just blowing him out of the water.
This dude looks like he's 28 easy

Seriously. They had no business in the playoffs and would have lost even without all these opt outs.

I’ve not, LadyYB has taken some of the students at school XC skiing tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back