• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I bring in my mid range flat screen TV off the screen porch of the temperature is dipping down to the 20’s overnight?

Should I bring in my mid range flat screen TV off the screen porch of the temperature is dipping down to the 20’s overnight?

I think my outdoor TV is dead. But fortunately when I upgraded my living room TV to a 70” we moved the 65” to storage for this exact scenario.

To answer your question, I’m not sure I’d worry about it. My TV has been on the back porch for 3 years and just died.

The label of Republican is pretty loaded these days. I get where Olive is coming from.

I made one off handed comment about not totally dismissing DeSantis as a candidate and the CT seemed to assume I was pretty MAGA. Reality is on most issues i probably align with the majority of folks on here. I’m an unashamed capitalist, but can’t think of a single issue where I disagree with most of you. LGBTQ, Gun control, abortion. But I acknowledge being a “Christian” and have a “R” on my voter card and a lot of assumptions are made. I think that’s what triggers me the most.

The label of Republican is pretty loaded these days. I get where Olive is coming from.

I made one off handed comment about not totally dismissing DeSantis as a candidate and the CT seemed to assume I was pretty MAGA. Reality is on most issues i probably align with the majority of folks on here. I’m an unashamed capitalist, but can’t think of a single issue where I disagree with most of you. LGBTQ, Gun control, abortion. But I acknowledge being a “Christian” and have a “R” on my voter card and a lot of assumptions are made. I think that’s what triggers me the most.
Yeah to be honest if you went entirely on your sports board posts (calling folks out for bad behavior) people would probably assume you were extremely progressive.

this seems like a good place to remind everyone that plama thinks that if you have a babysitter caring for your child while you're within earshot you have enslaved them
It took all my restraint to not jump in once cookout started talking about putting babies back in playpens

I think this is a misread. The CT knew DeSantis is MAGA and wanted to understand why this wasn't enough for you to dismiss him.

It's funny for me to see Windy and Mt. Olive complain about how they're treated for being Republicans when I remember how real asshole conservatives/MAGA types like jhmd and that other guy are treated on the Tunnels.

I’m not complaining. I’m just trying to explain why I don’t enter into debates on the CT. I wasn’t on these boards during the maga stuff and don’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back