• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked on my boys to see if they’re asleep so we can put the gifts under the tree. Both of them had their phones and complained they were too excited to sleep.

Ugh.

They were in bed by 2. Gifts were under the tree by 2:15. 11 year old woke us up at 6:45. Now I’m setting up his sweet gaming PC.

... i recognize that I'm not a smart man, but the concept of 'clipping' Lowes Foods digital coupons didn't occur to me until yesterday.

Mentioned it to a friend last night, and he'd just had the same epiphany.

I'm in one of their stores almost daily (beer den, etc), and I've always seen their advertisements for those specials... but, I never understood how using them worked. There's no telling how much money I've wasted over the years.

I guess I thought that you had to be using their personal shopper/Lowes-To-Go service or something, but nope.... you just 'clip' them online (while logged in) and it automatically credits you when you check out in-store.
You are my kind of people.

Merry Christmas y’all, I just finished making ham biscuits and sausage balls for my in laws. We will visit with them in assisted living/memory care and I will be called a smartass (I am) and my wife will get say it’s time to go. Hour and a half tops. Then I get to come home and chill til it’s time to grill steaks.

They were in bed by 2. Gifts were under the tree by 2:15. 11 year old woke us up at 6:45. Now I’m setting up his sweet gaming PC.

And now I’m back in bed. We’ll see how long it takes me to fall back asleep.

I downloaded a bunch of games and DLC for my 14 year old with him before he went to bed last night. That and the PC are probably the least Christmas set up I’ve had to do in years.

... i recognize that I'm not a smart man, but the concept of 'clipping' Lowes Foods digital coupons didn't occur to me until yesterday.

Mentioned it to a friend last night, and he'd just had the same epiphany.

I'm in one of their stores almost daily (beer den, etc), and I've always seen their advertisements for those specials... but, I never understood how using them worked. There's no telling how much money I've wasted over the years.

I guess I thought that you had to be using their personal shopper/Lowes-To-Go service or something, but nope.... you just 'clip' them online (while logged in) and it automatically credits you when you check out in-store.
Been using that same method at Food Lion for a few years. Save over $200 a year with the app coupons and Shop&Earn deals. Now that we live near a Lowes Food, I'll have to sign up for their program too.

Is it wrong that I'm pumped we got the kids a Nintendo switch? Lol

lol, I got a switch for my kids this year. I set it up 3 weeks ago in my office and have been playing it on the side! Moved it to the family room last night.

FYI, Nintendo is having a big sale in the eShop that runs for a few more days if you need a few games for yourself!

lol, I got a switch for my kids this year. I set it up 3 weeks ago in my office and have been playing it on the side! Moved it to the family room last night.

FYI, Nintendo is having a big sale in the eShop that runs for a few more days if you need a few games for yourself!
What are you playing at the moment?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back