• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest reason to get the rental car insurance is to avoid the charges they will hit you on with "loss of use" from their rental car being off the lot while it's being repaired.

The biggest reason to get the rental car insurance is to avoid the charges they will hit you on with "loss of use" from their rental car being off the lot while it's being repaired.
how many rental cars have you wrecked? this sounds like a lot of experience.

When I worked for the moving company we did a lot of moves to DC and occasionally NYC. Usually, it was UVA grads moving up for their first jobs.

Fortunately, I never hit anything other than a street sign in DC.

A few years ago, somebody at that company went under a railroad ridge and peeled off the entire roof of the cargo box.

Yeah, most workplaces in have separate dental & vision insurance plans outside of medical and most people just add their kids to this separate plan rather than using their kids' medical, is what I was trying to convey.
Yes and no. The ACA compliance for most healthcare plans will cover the biannual cleaning, but is usually pretty bad for any other work that needs to be done - and doesn't cover any orthodontia. I pay a whopping $17 more a month for family coverage over self/spouse coverage. One cavity and it erases the difference (and I have the pleasure of 3 kids in/getting braces, so it's no question).

When I worked for the moving company we did a lot of moves to DC and occasionally NYC. Usually, it was UVA grads moving up for their first jobs.

Fortunately, I never hit anything other than a street sign in DC.

A few years ago, somebody at that company went under a railroad ridge and peeled off the entire roof of the cargo box.

Local ACC media discourse on Twitter matching Big 4 Schools with the Roy children, and it's a fantastic question.

I think the lineup is:
Kendall - duke
Shiv - unc
Roman - state
Connor - Wake

Local ACC media discourse on Twitter matching Big 4 Schools with the Roy children, and it's a fantastic question.

I think the lineup is:
Kendall - duke
Shiv - unc
Roman - state
Connor - Wake
I've only watched like half the first season but this feels about as right as you can get to me.

woman in the neighborhood organizing a three-on-three hoops tournament for women over 50 only
Feels like a trap. There's going to be a few teams of women who played in high school who occassionally play with their kids and one team with two women who played at Tennessee under Pat Summit and their coworker who looks familiar and you swear you've seen her sitting behind an NBA bench.

My 7yo has had peel and eat shrimp at 8 of our 10 meals out on this trip. She eats so many shrimp, she got iodine poisoning. She is now an honorary member of the 36 Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back