• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - Wakephan09 loves Jeff [Redacted] like a fat kid loves cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
a place I've wanted to visit for a while is Tbilsi and Georgia after seeing some pictures of the mountains there

I really just want to be insanely rich so I can travel everywhere all the time. Especially Somalia.

I'm not sure that I would want to continue on with life if a doctor told me this hot-tub rash was permanent.

I am strongly considering leaving a negative VRBO review.

I'm not sure that I would want to continue on with life if a doctor told me this hot-tub rash was permanent.

I am strongly considering leaving a negative VRBO review.

i mean shit, i'd at least let the management company or owner know so they can attempt to fix the issue and improve their standards for checking things out ahead of a rental

i mean shit, i'd at least let the management company or owner know so they can attempt to fix the issue and improve their standards for checking things out ahead of a rental

Yeah, we've definitely made a call as I would hate for someone else to be this uncomfortable.

can confirm that montenegro is the SHIT. This is an accurate representation of what we saw there. Tiny country that we loved.

0QCWMFOYrK8p.jpg

to get to where this photo is taken, you have a 30 min hike straight up the mountain out of town. it was fantastic. This old chapel is only about a third of the way up the mountain. What a great place.

yeah been hearing a lot of buzz around Slovenia the last few years

Yes *sniff* the buzz as they say is typical Slovenian thought. And by that I mean *sniff* a resounding inability to make up one's mind so in this way it is very much like American democracy. you will love it!

I am only joking because in actuality much of the architecture (medieval and so on and so forth) in Ljubljana is really quite stunning.

In 2003, Žižek wrote text to accompany Bruce Weber's photographs in a catalog for Abercrombie & Fitch. Questioned as to the seemliness of a major intellectual writing ad copy, Žižek told The Boston Globe,

If I were asked to choose between doing things like this to earn money and becoming fully employed as an American academic, kissing ass to get a tenured post, I would with pleasure choose writing for such journals!

In 2003, Žižek wrote text to accompany Bruce Weber's photographs in a catalog for Abercrombie & Fitch. Questioned as to the seemliness of a major intellectual writing ad copy, Žižek told The Boston Globe,

In researching this, I was linked to a page discussing intellectuals and their disproportionately attractive significant others. Zizek did pretty well in marrying a model like half his age, but Salman Rushdie's wife may be in the top 10 hottest women in existence.

In researching this, I was linked to a page discussing intellectuals and their disproportionately attractive significant others. Zizek did pretty well in marrying a model like half his age, but Salman Rushdie's wife may be in the top 10 hottest women in existence.

Padma? If so that's his ex wife.

I am very impressed by the range of knowledge we have on the boards, firefighters, farmers, doctors. Be sure that if a commercial contracting emergency should arise, I too will come forward and do my part.
Point taken, but also TSY is basically all three of those as volunteer firefighter, local farmer, and medical researcher

We did a trip through northern Croatia (Plitvice, Zagreb, Istria day trip) and Slovenia (spent night at Otocec Castle, Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Postojna/Predjama day trip, Triglav National Park, Vintgar Gorge), and it was amazing, possibly the best trip I've ever taken.

Point taken, but also TSY is basically all three of those as volunteer firefighter, local farmer, and medical researcher

Absolutely. There was also someone else I was really impressed by recently but I am blanking on it right now. Also the pig farming, I would be down for some OGboards bacon. Would go nice with Barca’s OGboard beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back