• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - holiday planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
…otoh, a toaster and some butter can nicely resurrect an older cinnamon raisin bagel.

cceca8cae195e34a0abe99c2de3996ef.jpg

Heading up to Blowing Rock. Interested if the color is gone since Asheville is peaking now.

View attachment 1521View attachment 1522

Scenes from this morning's run. We're decidedly past-peak, but the yellows are out before stick season arrives.
The storm the last 24-36 hours took down so many leaves in the Boston area. Still some good color depending on the trees (and the weather sans this storm has been gorgeous lately) but we're also gonna be hitting the end soon.

Greek festival last night, Octoberfest this morning and now doing a 45 min ride in Barcelona on the Peloton. I feel like Mako on summer vacation. Being such a man of the world

Getting old sucks. I work outside in the yard all day and make some serious gains. Come in to relax in the jacuzzi tub, slip and fall getting in on some dried but now rewet bubble bath and pull what I think is a groin muscle. Fuck me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back