• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - holiday planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to figure out which Costco in Georgia sells liquor.

Thanks to archaic GA liquor laws, a business is only permitted to have two locations so Total Wine, Costco, etc can only have two locations in the state that sell liquor.

Don’t know where you are but Costco perimeter if in Atlanta, Costco Alpharetta If you are north burbs

The endless notifications involved in using delivery apps is annoying. Like I don't need a text 30 minutes afterwards asking how it went.

On the flip side, I no longer find needing to input a code to login to a website annoying, just used to it by now, and accept it's purpose given the amount of shit that I've had hacked lately.

i find passwords to be completely ridiculous, especially since you can save them everywhere and half the time i just end up using the Password Reset b/c it's faster than looking it up. seems superfluous.

Bit late in the discussion as we've moved on from spiders, but it is unlikely you encountered a Brown Recluse in the wild in the Carolinas. Their primary range doesn't cover this area, but there is a bit of evidence they are expanding.

Bit late in the discussion as we've moved on from spiders, but it is unlikely you encountered a Brown Recluse in the wild in the Carolinas. Their primary range doesn't cover this area, but there is a bit of evidence they are expanding.
They're in the far west part of the state right? Though I do think wolf spiders get confused for them a lot.

well how we sposed to know the outed parodies if the thread is locked?
It's unlocked now, not sure why it was locked. Can you not even read the locked thread? Also not going to reveal one for someone with positive rep. Then it just looks arbitrary.

They're in the far west part of the state right? Though I do think wolf spiders get confused for them a lot.

It's unlocked now, not sure why it was locked. Can you not even read the locked thread? Also not going to reveal one for someone with positive rep. Then it just looks arbitrary.
well I'll get to work negging

Just had a friend from HS post a meme complaining about the $10k in loan forgiveness for loans he didn't take out. I replied that the company he and his whole family work for got $11.2 million in forgiven PPP loans. That meme got deleted quick.
lol nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back