• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT3.28: Talkin' Meh and Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather have a grad transfer in that spot than a kid who should be in high school with the exception of an 18 year old NBA prospect.

Upgraded from Gold to Executive at Costco today, wow, rarified air

I can truly do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Just wait until you get that sweet check at the end of the year. It's free money!

Billy Joel and Elton John on this Spotify mix I have on. Where’s Palma?

actually passed on seeing billy joel in concert the other week. primarily because it was raining, but also cause it was crazy expensive.

Spent more than a few bucks as a bday gift for my wife to see Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks in the fall. SN was on her short list for never having seen and the subliminal affect of me saying "can't wait to see BJ" cant be discounted for me. We've been having super low key bdays for a few years now so the bonus of a great surprise has been fun.

Spent more than a few bucks as a bday gift for my wife to see Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks in the fall. SN was on her short list for never having seen and the subliminal affect of me saying "can't wait to see BJ" cant be discounted for me. We've been having super low key bdays for a few years now so the bonus of a great surprise has been fun.
That sounds so awesome.

For my wife’s 30th I’m thinking about just disappearing with the twins for the weekend, not answering any calls or texts, let her watch all the love is blinds and shop at all the finest TJMaxx’s.

For my wife’s 30th I’m thinking about just disappearing with the twins for the weekend, not answering any calls or texts, let her watch all the love is blinds and shop at all the finest TJMaxx’s.
Could be great. What if you were to reach out to a best friend and plan a ladies getaway? You could provide a budget you can afford and they can supplement (not saying pay their travel or whatever).

Tsy relaxation day continued with a pretty sweet afternoon nap in the recliner, followed by some old school GTA-IV on the PS3 while the wife and daughter were out shopping. Ending tonight with a night cap, watching a kids movie with a snuggling daughter, followed by some NCAAT.

All the stress talk on the CT this week led to today's events, and I'm really glad I took a "me" day. Highly recommend.

Tsy relaxation day continued with a pretty sweet afternoon nap in the recliner, followed by some old school GTA-IV on the PS3 while the wife and daughter were out shopping. Ending tonight with a night cap, watching a kids movie with a snuggling daughter, followed by some NCAAT.

All the stress talk on the CT this week led to today's events, and I'm really glad I took a "me" day. Highly recommend.
You took an US day with your daughter. Even better.

Last edited:
I've watched the Disney Channel original movie Brink! over 20x and I'm confident I'm a top 5% rollerblader on these here ogboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back