• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT3.28: Talkin' Meh and Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
[mention]Strickland33 [/mention] Estiatorio Milos was a great recommendation. Food and service were incredible. Definitely pricey but we rarely get to have that type of experience.

Glad you liked it, man! Fun vibe, IMO.

Raining too much for me to do a hike today, so I decided to hose off my back deck and go ahead and put my TV back out on the screen porch even though pollen season is not over. Now I’m sitting outside, listening to the rain and watching basketball.

I'm all for Brandon eliminating hidden fees & taxes on websites. Totally got my hopes up seeing like $300/night airbnb's in maui but after you click and go forward it's closer to $500/night and you're already emotionally invested so you just bite the bullet and continue.

It also really fucks with the housing in a place like Asheville. Landlords would rather make their income there than from tenants.
Airbnbs mess with affordable housing in all locations.

They’re not allowed here in residential zones but there are so many. The state does not allow cities to enforce upon them without a report from neighbors. It’s annoying. We also get multiple inquiries a day about if they can buy x house in a residential zone and make it a short term rental. Then try to argue that it’s different from other short term rentals.

#eyetest

And we’re gonna have to listen to the stats donks lecture us next year about how much the ACC sucks.
I watched so many of Miami’s conference games this year and thought “one of these teams is Final Four capable” and you know what? I was right. Ol’ Kenneth Pomeroy may not have believed it, but we see now that he was wrong, and his statistical analysis was all a bunch of bullshit.

I assume he just doesn't know.

If a pitching lab works so well for the baseball team, why doesn't Wake have a shooting lab for hoops and a tackling lab for football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back