• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT3.28: Talkin' Meh and Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an airport bar. 90% chance it's not going to be that great.

planning to have dinner at New River Brewing on friday night so I probably need to go ahead and put my name on the list

That’s what constant growth model capitalism is without technological innovation - it’s just people taking an already successful product or service and dividing it into multiple products or services. It’s Apple raising the price of the iPhone every year, while removing the wall charger from the iPhone box and re-designing the phone screen so that only licensed Apple technicians can replace it with a tool that Apple sells them for thousands of dollars.

Every day the daycare lady yells at me about something new

Hey your kid sucks at putting his shoes on
Hey your kid sucks at eating with a spoon without spilling
Hey your kid has snot on his face, can you wipe it before you drop him off

Lady, I’m just trying to keep him alive

That’s what constant growth model capitalism is without technological innovation - it’s just people taking an already successful product or service and dividing it into multiple products or services. It’s Apple raising the price of the iPhone every year, while removing the wall charger from the iPhone box and re-designing the phone screen so that only licensed Apple technicians can replace it with a tool that Apple sells them for thousands of dollars.
all while telling you it's actually better for you, the consumer. like with hotels doing away with daily housekeeping but surely not lowering costs. it's making for a better experience because you don't have to worry about putting up that pesky do not disturb sign !

Every day the daycare lady yells at me about something new

Hey your kid sucks at putting his shoes on
Hey your kid sucks at eating with a spoon without spilling
Hey your kid has snot on his face, can you wipe it before you drop him off

Lady, I’m just trying to keep him alive
Lady, everyday Miss Rachel tells me I am doing a great, so you can take your complaints and shove em.

"Dear Mr. Shreeve:
I beg to give the following answers to the questions you put to me in your favor of 2nd July, 1928."

There’s someone at work whose signature is:

Awaiting your reply,
Firstname Lastname
Director, Marketing Services

No matter what, like the email I just got:

Thanks,

Awaiting your reply,
Firstname Lastname
Director, Marketing Services

My wife just got a really sweet job offer from a competing company down at the ad clinic in Wilmington and now I’m legit starting to get a little concerned that she’s down there getting railed because I don’t really understand business.

My wife just got a really sweet job offer from a competing company down at the ad clinic in Wilmington and now I’m legit starting to get a little concerned that she’s down there getting railed because I don’t really understand business.
Should've sent her to work at the ED clinic instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back