• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Amigos!

Es mi, tu amigo mas hermoso, Juan Wellman. Me gusta mi amiguito de golf, Jeff "el jefe" beezdeelik mucho!

Viva! Viva! Los de abajo van a ganar todo!

Muchas Gracias,

Juan Wellman, o como las mujeres dicen, "el don Juan de la conferencia de la costa Atlantica"

ay ay ay!

Last edited:
Townie said he watched Lonesome Dove but I think he meant Open Range.

ETA: I was wrong. He said Diane Lane, I thought he meant Annette Benning.

Last edited:
HEY ARE WE BACK?

Still loading kind of slow for me. Always difficult to tell if it's on my end though.

Server is performing well on the backend, but the real test will be tomorrow when we have 500-1000 users online.

Hay, anyone know why PhiMu got shut down? Probs something lame like low recruitment?

went out with deacgeneral and manifest. they reinforced my purpose. i love y'all, even tho i am limiting my posting.

Old boards are really weird now. There were threads from June still on the front page.

Y'all ever tried to walk a cat? Like in all earnestness walk one? put a leash on it and just see how far you go? They are stubborn fucks. They just drag there pretty much and try to play with the leash, if they don't decide to just sleep first. Cats, man. TS Eliot's only weakness, other than anti-Semitism.

Welcome to the club bro.

Lol our fam got our cat a leash for xmas and he loved being walked outside waaaay too much. Would just sit at the door and whine to be taken out after he got a taste of it.

We used to have a leash for our cat....he freaks out when there are birds or dogs or any other animals outside...so we got the leash to see if he would like it outside....its a bitch to get on him, but when we would take him out he'd just sit real low in the grass and slowly walk around in circles.

We don't take him out much anymore, but if we do we just hold him and don't set him down....took him out during the freezing rain the other day and he did not like that...lol

Horribly indescriptive thread suggestions. necesisto mas. ahora. n ow tell me mas.

My neighbor is fucking cranking some horrible guitar rift that keeps repeating over and over again. I went to his or her's door and knocked like a mad man after having to hear it for two hours (it started around 12:30) and nobody answered. I even went around to the side window and everything, and knocked on that, but nothing. I swear I could hear someone yelling inside over the music, but I'm not sure if that was the song.

Anyways its 4:15 and I gotta be up at 6. And there is no way I'm gonna fall back asleep. So it looks like I'll be rolling through my longest day of the week (pretty much 9-9 on campus) with an hour so of sleep.

I really should of called the damn cops, but really tried to avoid doing it. And it this point it can't be worth it. So I'm just gonna go over there tomorrow and try to talk to them, and if happens again I'm calling the cops ASAP. I really hate to be this guy, but goddamn this is ridiculous.

Oh yeah and glad to see that the boards are back. Thanks for all the mods hard work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back