• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran out of my cholesterol meds. My old doctor left her practice and the doctors still there didn’t have room to absorb her patients. They also won’t refill my prescription. My new doctor won’t refill my prescription without bloodwork and a physical which they can’t work me in for until August. So I guess it’s like cool try not to die until then. Great health care system we have here.

You'll be fine. My doctor actually took me off my statin after getting a chest MRI that looked good.

Whoa. I know nothing about her, but she's hot.
you-serious-clark-cousin-eddie.gif

We’ve gotten an update on Murphy and apparently he has chilled out with dogs on the side of the fence. We love progress!!

Let’s throw that asterisk on there- *rural health care system. Also telehealth is a money grab so I bet you could get your prescription refilled by talking with someone on telehealth as crazy as that sounds. Especially if it’s through your insurance who really doesn’t want to see you develop a heart condition.

Let’s throw that asterisk on there- *rural health care system. Also telehealth is a money grab so I bet you could get your prescription refilled by talking with someone on telehealth as crazy as that sounds. Especially if it’s through your insurance who really doesn’t want to see you develop a heart condition.
It’s probably about the same in Winston Salem, unless you want your new PCP to be the rotating cast of interns/residents at Baptist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back