• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wings reheat better than most take-out food. Throw em on a baking sheet w/aluminum foil and toss em in the oven for 5-10 minutes and they are good-to-go. No real clean-up either.

There aren't many great options for wings if you want to Doordash (read: not interact with a living person), so that's why I eat BW3 to go. Usually I'm an hour or two into an edible (see: not wanting to interact with a person) and settling in for a movie or sporting event and want to eat a disgusting amount of wings paired w/a nice cold glass of Rose w/out being judged.

If I'm okay to interact with a person I'll order wings from Burke St since they are extremely close and tend to have pretty decent wings (and an all-flats option).

I like your style.

Having an elite toaster oven is also a huge asset when it comes to takeout or leftovers.

I’ve been doing a bunch of $5-10 bets on games I’ve got on just to make them more fun to watch that presumably should be close to 50/50 (spreads/over unders) and I’ve lost a comically large percentage of them. Need Pilch to throw me some picks.

I’ve never understood the toaster oven appeal. Takes so much counter space to do what you can do in an actual oven.

I used to feel that way but the convenience factor is very high and it’s only the two of us so the smaller format is perfect. Heats up a lot faster and shit. Also we have a lot of counter space (but no maple fridge).

I used to feel that way but the convenience factor is very high and it’s only the two of us so the smaller format is perfect. Heats up a lot faster and shit. Also we have a lot of counter space (but no maple fridge).

Came to basically say this; I’m using it tonight to roast veggies so I don’t have to fire up the (main) oven.

I have had a different PCP every year at Baptist going on like 6 years.
Yeah this is why I ultimately just switched (and waited 5 months for an intake appt!). Was very frustrating not knowing who my actual PCP was year to year and having to repeat my medical history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back