• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 points on 33% shooting for furman, in case you really wanted to know

How convenient California delays the entire drawing and then their is a winner in California…………

isn't that what he did last year around this time??
that seems about right, a couple made 3's to make us think maybe he'd gotten his shot down consistently

north greenville pretty pretty bad too

blew up? spiked for a moment then crash(ing)
Blew up as in the big crash is here. Rumors of insolvency of the big SBF guy who runs FTX. His main competitor agreed to buy him out to halt the bank run, but what it means is the guy who agreed to buy FTX gets to do due diligence on all his ponzi trades, so if he backs out then the crash is here.

Blew up as in the big crash is here. Rumors of insolvency of the big SBF guy who runs FTX. His main competitor agreed to buy him out to halt the bank run, but what it means is the guy who agreed to buy FTX gets to do due diligence on all his ponzi trades, so if he backs out then the crash is here.
crazy that nobody could've seen this coming

i'm losing 10s of dollars here, crypto bros !

If we do the Olympics again on this board, I'm going to be one of the organizers and I'm really going to step up my fucking game.

I'm thinking one of the events will be presenting contestants with 10 one-minute clips of intimacy documentaries. Then, contestants will have 30 minutes to match 10 photos of various anuses to their one-minute clips. Probably do 8 chicks, a dude, and then a wild card.

I'm still proud of the poop haiku entries. I gotta dig those up to check them out again.

NigerOh, how he dances!
Pirouetting down the bowl.
Brown Baryshnikov.
RussiaA hairy asshole
Makes pooping really brutal
Someone get a comb
ChadBlack menace looming
Unwanted, uncontrolled plague
Buddha sighs, sits, sweats
South SudanDropped kids off at pool
No Towels! Ask stall neighbor.
"Not a square to spare."
BrazilBlack spells on crapper
Smells of canned sausage and beer
Color: Annette Brown
Syriaearly morning poop
did it happen post-shower?
fuck, restart the day
NetherlandsAte Russia's sandwich
Caused a massive bowel movement
Looked and smelled better
KazakhstanFrom large intestine
Anus, rectum, to sphincter
Poop leaves the body

God damn, I just found the Olympics submission for the writing contest where QT replaced the dude and chick from 50 Shades of Grey with RJKarl and RacerDeac.

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back