• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s awfully hard to stand in the line I’m in right now and believe that my vote is at all meaningful.

It’s awfully hard to stand in the line I’m in right now and believe that my vote is at all meaningful.
Head up. You're doing it for your country brethren. They aren't OGBROS but keep trying. Or something.

Pick the worst person in that line. Now imagine your vote renders their vote meaningless.

For the first time in my life I had to go through a magnatrometer sp?? to vote.

Thanks republicans.

I went and voted at like 8:45 this morning and no one was there at all. Kinda nuts.

I voted and the turnout/wait appeared exactly the same as the last 6 elections

i have waited patiently for an hour for this to be posted but now demand it
Ok, I guess it'll give Mako something to do. She wrote/copied it from RJKarl's perspective.

Fifty Shades of Gay (1/2)

“Eager as ever, RJKarl?” RacerDeac smiles down at me. I look at him from beneath my lashes.

“Yes,” I whisper.

“Do you want to do this?” he breathes.

“I haven’t signed anything.”

“I know – but I’m breaking all the rules these days.”

“Are you going to hit me?”

“Yes, but it won’t be to hurt you. I don’t want to punish you right now.”

Holy cow. He wants to hurt me… how do I deal with this? He pulls me against him, and his erection presses into my belly. I should run, but I can’t. I’m drawn to him on some deep, elemental level that I can’t begin to understand.

“Right now, I just want to tie you up and fuck you senseless. Are you ready for that?”

“Yes,” I breathe as everything in my body tightens at once… wow.

“Good. Come.”

He takes my hand and my heart starts pounding. My inner EatLeadCommie is spinning like a world-class ballerina, pirouette after pirouette. He opens the door to his playroom, standing back for me to walk through, and I am once more in the Red Room of Pain.

“When you’re in here, you are completely mine,” he breathes, each word slow and measured. “To do with as I see fit. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” He leans over me, glaring.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Do you mean that?” he snaps.

“Yes, Sir.”

“You’re biting your lip,” he breathes. “You know what that does to me,” he adds darkly. “Turn around.”

I turn immediately, no hesitation. He’s standing behind me, so close that I feel the heat radiating from him, warming me, warming me all over. He pulls my hair and angles my head to one side. He runs his nose down my exposed neck, inhaling all the way, then back up to my ear. The muscles in my belly clench, carnal and wanting. Jeez, he’s hardly touched me, and I want him.

“You smell as divine as ever, RJKarl,” he whispers as he places a soft kiss beneath my ear.

I moan.

“Quiet,” he breathes. “Don’t make a sound.”

He releases my hair. “On your knees,” he orders.

I do as I’m bid, my breathing shallow, fear and longing mixed together. It’s an intoxicating mix.

“Good boy, RJKarl. You look lovely like that. Well done. Stand up.”

I stand, but I keep my face down.

“You may look at me.”

I peek up at him, and he’s staring at me intently, assessing, but his eyes soften. He’s taken off his shirt. Oh my… I want to touch him. The top button of his jeans is undone.

“I’m going to chain you now, RJKarl. Give me your right hand.”

I give him my hand. He turns it palm up, and before I know it, he swats the center with a riding crop I hadn’t noticed is in his right hand. It happens so quickly that the surprise hardly registers. Even more astonishing – it doesn’t hurt. Well, not much, just a slight ringing sting.

“This is not going to hurt. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” My voice is uncertain.

“I mean it,” he says.

Jeez, my breathing is so shallow. He shows me the crop. It’s brown plaited leather. My eyes jerk up to meet his, and they’re alight with fire and a trace of amusement.

“We aim to please, Mr. Karl,” he murmurs. “Come.”

He reaches up and takes down some shackles with black leather cuffs.

“Put your hands above your head.”

I oblige immediately, feeling like I’m exiting my body – a casual observer of events as they unfold around me. This is beyond fascinating, beyond erotic. It’s singularly the most exciting and scary thing I’ve ever done. I’m entrusting myself to a beautiful man who, by his own admission, is fifty shades of fucked-up. I suppress the brief thrill of fear. He stands very close as he fastens the cuffs. I’m staring at his chest. His proximity is heavenly. He smells of body wash and RacerDeac, an inebriating mix, and that drags me back into the now. I want to run my nose and tongue through that smattering of chest hair. I could just lean forward… He steps back and gazes at me, his expression hooded, salacious, carnal, and I am helpless, my hands tied, but just looking at his lovely face, reading his need and longing for me, I can feel the hardness between my legs. He walks slowly round me.

“You look mighty fine trussed up like this, Mr. Karl. And your smart mouth, quiet for now. I like that.”

Standing in front of me again, he hooks his fingers into my boxers, and at a most unhurried pace, pulls them down my legs, stripping me agonizingly slowly, so that he ends up kneeling in front of me. Not taking his eyes off mine, he scrunches my boxers in his hand, holds them up to his nose, and inhales deeply. Holy fuck. Did he just do that? He grins wickedly at me and tucks them into the pocket of his jeans.

Uncoiling from the floor, rising lazily, like a jungle cat, he points the end of the riding crop at my navel, leisurely circling it – tantalizing me. At the touch of the leather, I quiver and gasp. He walks round me again, trailing the crop around the middle of my body. On his second circuit, he suddenly flicks the crop, and it hits me underneath my behind… against my sex. I cry out in surprise as all my nerve endings stand to attention. I pull against the restraints. The shock runs through me, and it’s the sweetest strangest, hedonistic feeling.

“Quiet,” he whispers as he walks around me again, the crop slightly higher around the middle of my body. This time when he flicks it against me in the same place, I’m anticipating it… oh my. My body convulses at the sweet, stinging bite.

As he makes his way around me, he flicks again, this time hitting my nipple, and I throw my head back as my nerve endings sing. He hits the other… a brief, swift, sweet chastisement. My nipples harden and elongate from the assault, and I moan loudly, pulling on my leather cuffs.

“Does that feel good?” he breathes.

“Yes.” He hits me again across the buttocks. The crop stings this time.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Sir,” I whimper.

He comes to a stop… but I can no longer see him. My eyes are closed as I try to absorb the myriad of sensations coursing through my body. Very slowly, he rains small, biting licks of the crop down my belly, heading south. I know where this is leading, and I try and psyche myself up for it – but when he hits my cock, I cry out loudly.

“Oh… please!” I groan.

“Quiet,” he orders, and he hits me again on my behind.

I did not expect this to be like this… I am lost. Lost in a sea of sensation. And suddenly, he’s wrapping his arms around me, he pulls me against him. His chest crushes mine, and I itch to touch, but I can’t, my hands, useless above me.

“Oh, RJKarl, you taste mighty fine,” he breathes. “Shall I make you come?”

“Please,” I beg. The crop bites my buttock. Ow!

“Please, what?”

“Please, Sir,” I whimper.

He smiles at me, triumphant.

“With this?” He holds the crop up so I can see it.

“Yes, Sir.”

(2/2)
“Are you sure?” He looks sternly at me.

“Yes, please, Sir.”

“Close your eyes.”

I shut the room out, him out… the crop out. He starts small, biting licks of the crop against my belly once more. Moving down, soft small licks against my cock, once, twice, three times, again and again, until finally, that’s it – I can take no more – and I come, gloriously, loudly, sagging weakly. His arms curl around me as my legs turn to jelly. I dissolve in his embrace, my head against his chest, and I’m mewling and whimpering as the aftershocks of my orgasm consume me...

RacerDeac is moving about in the periphery of my vision. My eyes start to droop.

“Boring you, am I, Mr. Karl?”

I jump awake, and RacerDeac is standing in front of me, his arms crossed glaring down at me. Oh shit, caught napping – this is not going to be good. His eyes soften as I gaze up at him.

“Stand up,” he orders.

I climb warily to my feet. He stares at me, and his mouths quirks up.

“You’re shattered, aren’t you?”

I nod shyly, flushing.

“Stamina, Mr. Karl.” He narrows his eyes at me. “I haven’t had my fill of you yet.

Hold out your hands in front as if you’re praying.”

I do as I’m told. He takes a cable tie and fastens it around my wrists, tightening the plastic. Holy hell. Okay – that’s got my attention – I’m awake now.

“Come.”

He takes my hands and leads me over to the four-poster bed. I notice now that it has dark red sheets on it and a shackle at each corner.

“I want more – much, much more,” he leans down and whispers in my ear.

And my heartbeat starts pounding again. Oh boy.

“But I’ll make this quick. You’re tired. Hold on to the post,” he says

I find I can part my hands as I grasp the ornately carved wooden post.

“Lower,” he orders. “Good. Don’t let go. If you do, I’ll spank you. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good.”

He stands behind me and grasps my hips, and then quickly lifts me backward so I’m bending forward, holding the post.

“Don’t let go, RJKarl,” he warns. “I’m going to fuck you hard from behind. Hold the post to support your weight. Understand?”

“Yes.” He smacks me across my behind with his hand.

Ow… It stings.

“Yes, Sir,” I mutter quickly.

“Part your legs.” He puts his leg between mine, and holding my hips, he pushes my right leg to the side.

“That’s better. After this, I’ll let you sleep.”

“You have such beautiful skin, RJKarl,” he breathes as he bends down and kisses me along my spine, gentle feather-light kisses. I stifle my moan as I feel my whole body respond, coming alive once more for him.

“You have such a captivating, sexy ass, RJKarl. What I’d like to do to it.”

His hands smooth and shape each of my buttocks, then his fingers glide down, and he slips two fingers inside me.

“You never disappoint, Mr. Karl,” he whispers, and I hear the wonder in his voice. “Hold tight… this is going to be quick, baby.”

He grabs my hips and positions himself, and I brace myself for his assault. But he reaches over me and grabs my hair holding my head in place. Very slowly he eases into me, pulling my hair at the same time… oh the fullness. He eases out of me slowly, and his other hand grabs my hip, holding tight, and then he slams into me, jolting me forward.

“Hold on, RJKarl!” he shouts through clenched teeth.

I grip harder round the post and push back against him as he continues his merciless onslaught, again and again, his fingers digging into my hip. My arms are aching, my legs feel uncertain, my scalp is getting sore from his tugging my hair… and I can feel a gathering deep inside me. Oh no… and for the first time, I fear my orgasm… if I come…

I’ll collapse. RacerDeac continues to move roughly against me, in me, his breathing harsh, moaning, groaning. My body is responding … how? I feel a quickening. But suddenly, RacerDeac stills, slamming really deep.

“Come on, RJKarl, give it to me,” he groans, and my name on his lips sends me over the edge as I become all body and spiraling sensation and sweet, sweet release, and then completely and utterly mindless.

It took us about 10 minutes from getting out of the truck to getting back in and that’s with two kids.

I think my brother has only ever voted when my parents offered to buy his lunch afterwards.

It took us about 10 minutes from getting out of the truck to getting back in and that’s with two kids.

I think my brother has only ever voted when my parents offered to buy his lunch afterwards.
I'll buy his lunch. I'm up for a little light voter fraud. I mean, intimidation. No, convincing that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back