• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Crist probably would’ve done better had he not transferred to FSU. He was the original Jamie Newman.

I was really surprised at how short the voting lines were around me today

i walk past the drop box on my way to the office and i was able to walk up this morning.

this evening the line was ridiculously long.

Georgetown under Patrick Ewing lost 21 games in a row, What's the fuck??

Everything after Man, I Feel Like A Woman has been inferior.
Have you ever listened to that entire album? It's unbelievable how many songs on that album would be Giants smash hits today. I don't remember any misses on that album

Pick the worst person in that line. Now imagine your vote renders their vote meaningless.
And when picking out the worst person in a line of strangers you should definitely judge them by their appearance. Use determining factors such as clothing that could suggest their socioeconomic standing or skin color. Do they have a neck tattoo? What kind of car did they drive to the polling place? Do they have a lanai? Could they possibly like DC more than Marvel?

mako is a teacher in a small town. He probably knew several people in that line and their politics.

mako is a teacher in a small town. He probably knew several people in that line and their politics.
Yeah this was what I was referencing. Although I was probably a little guilty of stereotyping in the manner that skinny was talking about too if I’m being honest which makes me hypocritical because I rail against it pretty frequently.

I know some really good people that I disagree with politically. I guess I'm just not a fan of the "if you're not on my team then you're an evil bad person" thing.
I don't think that you or I could live where we do if we thought this. I definitely wouldn't have a lot of friends.

Of course, it's also probably explains why I post as much as I do on the ct with my pretendifriends.

Living in SC I am obviously surrounded by folks who are hardcore Trumpers. I do my best to look past that, but it is admittedly a large flaw in my eyes to still support the orange man and everything he stands for because it goes against pretty much every single one of my core values. I don't think they are bad people, I just don't think that I align with them on things that matter, which is hard to get past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back