• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB4.0: approaching Mako’s dinner time

Status
Not open for further replies.
04ee8f56d5d8d2114f6d3c7f0880143c.jpg

How many of y'all still go into work full-time? I guess only asking those who have jobs where they COULD work from home, but it's either frowned upon, or management doesn't allow it at all.

How many of y'all still go into work full-time? I guess only asking those who have jobs where they COULD work from home, but it's either frowned upon, or management doesn't allow it at all.
I go to work full time and my job cannot be fulfilled at home.

I think for my current job, I had 4 interviews with 4 different people... But that was more of a situation where they were trying to convince me to join.

This process has also been 4 with 4 different people. 2 guys I'd be working on a team with, my potential boss, and her boss. At this point, I think it is decision time... So I'm sweating.
have you learned nothing from the tales of Timmy Clutch and his female boss?

i work on site 2-3 days/week, but most of my unit has stayed hybrid over the last few months so i don't feel too compelled to be in the office 5 days a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back