• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB7.0: the gang names a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up and am amused that many of us assumed the age differential was automatically us less the age of the female

99lb weakling?

rc1rq5yjn5331.png

how much longer until we can put twitter in the ground

Man I let out a fart that smelled so bad I couldn’t stop laughing internally. And we’re basically in an elevator, the reactions were priceless. I read some chicks texts to her boyfriend about how bad this fart was. Easily my worst this decade

7yo is terrified of “the hackerman” who wears a V for Vendetta mask and apparently uses his computer to brainwash you into taking over YouTube, and had ended up in our bed for the last week. So last night I installed a 5khmp expansive epmd field device scrambler above her bed to protect her after making sure I removed my phone from my pocket to keep it from frying. Worked like a charm. Kid is smart enough to figure out God isn’t real but still has a way to go before she realizes all the other stuff her parents are bullshitting her about.

Last edited:
Quail Hollow Wells Fargo Let’s Get Fucked Up !!!!!

Not me bro. I know Windy is looking for a divorced retired sugar mama.
my general rule of thumb for the hook up is must be 10 yrs older than my oldest daughter (or at least seem to be).
For dating, I take the range of 40 to 55. In Tampa, 55 is acceptable because most have aftermarket parts. The chassis may be original but everything else is less than 10 to 15 yrs old. I'm also cognizent of when those parts need to be replaced...I'm not looking to buy when replacement parts are around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back