• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Current Wake Forest Course: Classics Beyond Whiteness

You wouldn't have to work very hard to convince that James T Powell was a robot.

I remember that he didn’t call roll for the first few classes and I assumed it would be easy to just skip. The next class he came in and named every single student going up and down the rows.

that naming thing was a gimmick to impress students. Dude certainly had a phenomenal memory.

It was a huge blow to society when conservatives pushed the idea of running colleges like a business and shifted to objectives of higher education from learning and scholarship to balancing budgets, investing in infrastructure, and seeing students as clients.

Yep. Conservatives led this push and change higher education. Now they hate higher education and blame the libs for it.

Same goes for K-12 as well.

Same goes for [insert any public good]

Break it,
complain about it,
say dems want more broken stuff
Profit (no need for the ??? Line)

Yep. Conservatives led this push and change higher education. Now they hate higher education and blame the libs for it.

Same goes for K-12 as well.
Yeah like how JHMD classified there being winners and losers in schools and only winners should be supported.

Def a good move to post this and then never come back Brandi’s. (I’m not fixing that autocorrect.). If you need evidence that perhaps you could stand to be exposed to some things that aren’t in your comfort zone, this thread should cover it.

There are some weird female possessive name autocorrects on here. Tapatalk always wants me to talk about running back Carrie’s.

Doesn't the government subsidize most of Iowa's major outputs? How very Soviet of the corn and soybean farmers (not that soybeans make farmers money from what I understand)

What does "fragility" mean in the course description? Legit asking, I couldn't care less whether Wake offers the course or not.

Just checked the WFU Classics dept Web site and there's like four times the number of faculty than when I was there. Very interesting. This was not a popular major in my time at Wake, I don't think.

Back