• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curry signs with The Giants

tumblr_mbsd9ax3Rq1rahkhno1_250.gif

I predict a "Curry cut by the Giants" thread in 3 months.

have feelings toward any WF athlete ever turned to sharply?

have feelings toward any WF athlete ever turned to sharply?

Let's turn that around. Have the rewards from a $200,000 scholarship to a top academic institution and potential MILLIONS in future earnings ever been fucked up in such a short period of time?

Dammit. I pull for the giants. Never thought adding a former deac to my team's roster would make me sad. Oh well.

lot of hatred for one of wake's all time greats who led us to the best season in school history. amazing that a few tweets and people despise him for that. for the giants fan above, f you and stop rooting for the giants. i am thrilled to see Curry in blue and hope he can turn it around. we have some really awful fans.

lot of hatred for one of wake's all time greats who led us to the best season in school history. amazing that a few tweets and people despise him for that. for the giants fan above, f you and stop rooting for the giants. i am thrilled to see Curry in blue and hope he can turn it around. we have some really awful fans.

You have to be kidding me. "A few tweets"? The man has been openly hostile to Wake and Wake fans. Fuck him and his sorry excuse for an NFL career.

Lot of hatred from him for the school that actually gave his skinny, teeth rotting self a chance to play football in the ACC and get a top notch education, when nobody else but East Carolina wanted him.

Curry had a number of tweets over several years that were outright hostile towards Wake. He turned his back on us long before anyone stopped being his fan.

He was downright antagonistic.

Back